Scarves Maxi twilly, Maxi Happiness!

Halothane

Jun 3, 2012
Today is the official day for launching maxi twilly! May some of us contribute some pretty pictures here? It is an innovative design and is very user friendly due to its elongated shape.

I will upload mine first. I got the canard cavalcadour and orange cavalcadour finally!!

Here it comes. apologize for the photo quality. hope you get them if you love it.:P

Attachments

• maxi twilly1.jpg
    maxi twilly1.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 15,834
  • maxi twilly2.jpg
    maxi twilly2.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 14,523
I never thought of buying a green scarf. But this design in this colour is beautiful. Congrats that you got this. Tonight is the night of the flying maxi twillies!
Me neither! they reserved the black feather for me but once i saw thr green one, i took it without second thought。
Yes, ladies are flooding there to grab them! it was so amazing!not difficult to imagine they r all gone within hours。

Me neither! they reserved the black feather for me but once i saw thr green one, i took it without second thought。
Yes, ladies are flooding there to grab them! it was so amazing!not difficult to imagine they r all gone within hours。
Çongratulations, halothane! U are SO fair that u would look stunning with either of them!:smile:

I just returned from the boutique and bought 2 in the Brazil design which I love so much! I will use these to death!!!! I am extatic!!!!!!!!!! I will show pics ASAP!!!

Ooooh this is gorgeous, I'm tempted to order this one too but will see how I get on with the ones that are on there way to me....... What sort of green would you say this is does it have emerald in it ?
I think it has some emerald with slight blue tone. To me it looks emerald under the sea. Please do show us once you get them!