Rose corail - too summery?

vickitaa92

Apr 21, 2012
Ladies, I have a dilemma. My birthday is coming up and I'm looking for a new bag, and I think I want a Balenciaga bag. I have fallen in love with the city in rose corail with GHW but I'm a little bit hesitant since the color is very bright and summery. I prefer all-year-round bags, since we only have about two months of real summer in my country. I'm not able to see the color in real life since I don't live near by a Balenciaga store.

What do you think? Would you wear this shade during fall and winter? :smile:

Attachments

• $T2eC16V,!)cE9s4PtnToBRv4cvh3Cw~~60_57.JPG
    $T2eC16V,!)cE9s4PtnToBRv4cvh3Cw~~60_57.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 1,040
  • Balenciaga-12-city-rose-corail-ghw.jpg
    Balenciaga-12-city-rose-corail-ghw.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 1,006
I think it could work year round. Who doesn't love a pop of color against a dark winter wardrobe or to see such a happy bright during the gray days of winter? I think you need to evaluate your current wardrobe and see if that's a possibility otherwise I would pass.

Isay that because i've 2 bags in pastel & pop color (blue) and I rarely carry them in winter. It doesn't suit with colors I wear.
what kind of color do you have in winter?

I have to concur .. this might be a difficult color for the winter. How about the 'classic' Bal bag .. a Black City, with the Gold Hardware?? Or, you could also go with the Anthracite (a dark Grey). Either way, these 2 colors look just fab with the gold hardware!

I love a POP color any time of year. I give this a thumbs up! :tup:

I have an '08 Coral City and have worn it for a little "pick me up" in the winter at times. It always gets compliments!

I think it could work year round. Who doesn't love a pop of color against a dark winter wardrobe or to see such a happy bright during the gray days of winter? I think you need to evaluate your current wardrobe and see if that's a possibility otherwise I would pass.

This. I love using my granny sgh in the winter cuz i want to lighten up my boring and dull winter outfit.