Rose corail - too summery?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies, I have a dilemma. My birthday is coming up and I'm looking for a new bag, and I think I want a Balenciaga bag. I have fallen in love with the city in rose corail with GHW but I'm a little bit hesitant since the color is very bright and summery. I prefer all-year-round bags, since we only have about two months of real summer in my country. I'm not able to see the color in real life since I don't live near by a Balenciaga store.

What do you think? Would you wear this shade during fall and winter? :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Honest opinion, I wouldn't. What about a deep green, blue or purple? I think of all three as year-round colors.

It's a gorgeous color/hardware combo, though :smile:.

3. I think it could work year round. Who doesn't love a pop of color against a dark winter wardrobe or to see such a happy bright during the gray days of winter? I think you need to evaluate your current wardrobe and see if that's a possibility otherwise I would pass.

4. where do you live? honestly, i love pop color like this but it's difficult to carry in wintertimes

5. Thank you for your opinion :smile: I already have a blue Chanel bag.. and I'm not fond of either green or purple.

6. I live in Sweden :smile: why would it be difficult?

7. Isay that because i've 2 bags in pastel & pop color (blue) and I rarely carry them in winter. It doesn't suit with colors I wear.
    what kind of color do you have in winter?

8. Oh, okey. I mostly wear neutral colors such as black, white, navy and grey :smile:

9. I have to concur .. this might be a difficult color for the winter. How about the 'classic' Bal bag .. a Black City, with the Gold Hardware?? Or, you could also go with the Anthracite (a dark Grey). Either way, these 2 colors look just fab with the gold hardware!

10. I love a POP color any time of year. I give this a thumbs up! :tup:

I have an '08 Coral City and have worn it for a little "pick me up" in the winter at times. It always gets compliments!

11. This. I love using my granny sgh in the winter cuz i want to lighten up my boring and dull winter outfit.