sweet 16

okay so one of my best friends is turning 16 in 2 months, and i was thinking of getting her the scribble top handle pouch & the mini skinny. what do you think? i deff want to get her something coach, and she likes bright colors, so is the scribble the way to go? or can someone else suggest a bag? im soooooooo confused!:shrugs:

I have the watercolor wristlet and love it. It's bright and has a lot of colors in it..I love the stripey look. But the scribble is really cute too! Your friend is lucky to have you!

thanks for all the input! i got her the watercolor wristlet for christmas and i dont think she really liked it, so thats why i leaned more toward the scribble. and as for the ponytail scarf, she doesnt wear ponytails becuase she doesnt like the crease it leaves in her hair, but maybe if i get her one, shell start wearing them lol. i had her look at the website and she said she is in love with the scribble, so...

Scribble while not my first choice for me, sounds like a perfect choice for your friend! How fun! What about a charm to add to her bag too? Perhaps a zodiac or letter or my favorite, the skull!