Indie Polish Exchange - ROUND 3 REVEAL

kristinized

Jan 12, 2012
Welcome to the reveal thread for the third round of the Indie Polish Exchange. Please see this thread for the complete list of rules. Sign ups for this round are closed, but all are welcome to join in the reveal discussion!

Also, FYI in the interest of transparency, while I was going through all the polishes to start off this new round I also started a pile of bottles for disposal. I don't think it's necessary to state what brands or where they came from, but all were not swapable in my opinion (not salvageable by adding new suspension base/thinner or cleaning, had severely sunken or curled glitters, etc). We have plenty of polishes to fill two boxes plus replace any breakages, but I don't have the room to store these "bad" polishes anymore. I'm not going to sell or swap them, but will be disposing of them properly. Now on with the reveals!

Rotation schedule - feel free to contact the next person in line for her address in advance, but please confirm before actually mailing. I will post my reveal shortly!

01. kristinized
02. aurawn
03. Duckdash
04. Star13
05. laleeza
06. Star15Rin
07. thithi
08. Karheart
09. ocean_o_curls
10. tgirl25
11. unfurling
12. ocgirl
13. kawaiiamaiai
14. TokiLoca
15. 2many-NOT
16. mpazzo
17. tastangan

Hi everyone! Here are my choices from the box, I can't wait to use them!

Candeo - Melonball from passionail
Cult Nails - Charming from mpazzo
Rainbow Honey - Celestial from ocean o curls

Thank you ladies!

The box is enroute and packed with goodies!

Hi everyone! Here are my choices from the box, I can't wait to use them!

Candeo - Melonball from passionail
Cult Nails - Charming from mpazzo
Rainbow Honey - Celestial from ocean o curls

Thank you ladies!

The box is enroute and packed with goodies!

OMG, love those!!! I can't wait to see more because you have me frothing with Lemmings. I love all of those so much!! Great picks. My fav is Charming, that Cult is amazing!