Indie Polish Exchange - ROUND 3 REVEAL

View attachment 2446604

L-R

Darling Diva Polish - Lil' Bunneh Foo Foo (mpazzo) - love this name!
Darling Diva Polish - Loop De La (kawaiiamaiai)
Wingdust Collections - Sea Shell Bra (tokiloca)
LynnB Designs - This is Halloween (kawaiiamaiai)
Happy Hands - Flowers on the Highway (mpazzo)

Except for Darling Diva, the rest of the brands are new to me. As usual, it was fun seeing all the different brands which are new to me.

Thanks, mpazzo, kawaiiamaiai and tokiloca!
Great picks! Those are all very pretty!

niiiiice! great picks!

and soon the box should be on its way back to me and we can close the books on another successful swap!

Thanks!

YAY!
I hope you love my WingDust Sea Shell Bra! I :heart: :heart: :heart: IT!
The only reason I shared the love was because I ended up with two bottles. :biggrin: LOL! I adore everything WingDust! All my Dusties are absolutely amazing!

I have got to check out this brand! The micro glitters in this polish makes it extra pretty!

Great picks! Those are all very pretty!

Thanks!

View attachment 2446604

L-R

Darling Diva Polish - Lil' Bunneh Foo Foo (mpazzo) - love this name!
Darling Diva Polish - Loop De La (kawaiiamaiai)
Wingdust Collections - Sea Shell Bra (tokiloca)
LynnB Designs - This is Halloween (kawaiiamaiai)
Happy Hands - Flowers on the Highway (mpazzo)

Except for Darling Diva, the rest of the brands are new to me. As usual, it was fun seeing all the different brands which are new to me.

Thanks, mpazzo, kawaiiamaiai and tokiloca!
beautiful choices! Looks like there's plenty of new items in the box. Looking forward to starting a new round!!

I got the box yesterday! I haven't had a chance to crack it open, but will do so tonight.

This means the next round will be starting soon!!!! If you haven't played before but are interested: you do need a post count of 200 to join and can view the rules here. We prefer the post count be attained mainly throughout the nail sub forum here - so get to posting your swatches, polish finds, and polish talk!

The rest of the week is pretty busy for me, so I think I will be posting sign ups starting next week, with the first mailing to be about 01/29 but will post here when I start the sign up thread.

Thank you everyone for making this exchange successful! :biggrin: