Where are the Inferno Stellinas!!

I don't know how long they last... I never paid attention to that when I was younger. It was more like, "Oooh pretty," and that's it. *lol* My mom took the photos at the Minasebashi bridge across the street from my grandma's house. I'll ask my dad to e-mail me the photos.

Snoopa: the front isnt as nice but the back is!! Im going to watch it and see how far up does it go:Push: ..at this point I dont really care too much about print placement :P

Maya: Idk if I was there I rather buy cute stuff than clothes hahah. I agree the food is great! mmm good! I guess the shirt sizes are good for me since I dont have huge "girly globes" as robotkitten would say hehehe.. I so :love: the cherry blossoms! Im not sure what place I went to..but it had plenty of cherry blossom trees...from afar it look like it was snowing! I wanna see pics!!:graucho:

The preschoolers call them "chi chi balls"... *lol* I have several of them (girls) that come up to me and poke my boob and say, "Ms. Maya has big chi chi balls." *lol* It's sooooooooooooooooo hilarious!!!

Well, they learned it from the 2's teacher who's just really funny. So her kids are the ones that come up to me and say that stuff. One time I asked one of the girls, "Where's yours?" And she said, "Meg has tiny chi chi balls." *lol* A lot of them tend to just use them as big soft pillows. *lol* They're kind of hard to miss. Especially if you were to look up at me from a preschooler's height. Hahahaha.

Yeah, the price was :wtf:

.... but I HAD to have it! :heart: :love: :heart:

I figure I'd rather have a few tokis that I totally love and will use all the time, and pay what it takes, than have lots that I don't love or use that much. That's the plan right now, anyway!

Ha..I saw the other thread I was like wow that was you haha! Well if you :love: then its great! Im happy for you :biggrin: :yahoo: yay... I cant say the same for the print...I really want the watermelon guy w/blue devil in the front :sad:

Ha..I saw the other thread I was like wow that was you haha! Well if you :love: then its great! Im happy for you :biggrin: :yahoo: yay... I cant say the same for the print...I really want the watermelon guy w/blue devil in the front :sad:

I bought my inferno stellina with watermelon guy one month ago... and it wasn't very expensive: 150 with shipping (remmember that I live in Mexico and shipping is expensive :crybaby:). Now, all the inferno stellinas are very expensive, I don't understand it :shrugs:

And I remmember when I used to see forestas zuccas all the time and I didn't buy one!!!!! :cursing:

vmasterz- You've been to Japan? I'm jealous.
What kinda food do they have there? (other than sushi :love: ).

Eejit - I agree 100%, I rather have 2 bags I love and use than 10 bags I'm 'EHH' about.

Yup, I went to Japan for a week, for a university choir group :biggrin: Hmm..I cant really remember exactly what we ate there, but we ate sushi, noodles lol and McD's ...man the burgers are so tiny that its cute haha!:lol: