Laser Hair Removal in NYC

Hi there Im in Syracuse NY now, and Im interested of getting LHR, I went for a quote and They gave me a quote of 2,550 for underarm, bikini , and full legs do you guys think thats reasonable enough? Thanks for your thoughts thats actually for 8 treatments each parts and with 12 weeks interval, with 3 years guarantee!

After waiting forever and a day, I finally scored a Groupon at the place I had a consultation with in the summer. I start my procedures (you need 6) next week :happydance::yahoo:. Getting underarms and bikini done.

I am going to Pulse Laser. Priscilla whom I had a consult with is no longer there, but Monica who did my test patch is who I will stick with. So excited!!

Last week was my 3rd session at Pulse for my underarms. I've been sticking with Monica, but everyone there seems very nice and knowledgable.

I'm Asian but I went to Pulse Laser and Skincare in Manhattan few weeks ago for my first session on my underarm. So far I had a positive experience with staff and procedure. I paid $129 for 6 sessions from Groupon. Maybe you can go to different places for a consultation? They always have vouchers for laser hair removal from groupon but research the place before buying and I think you should do a small body part first to try it out.

ive been going to Pulse for just shy of a year - i finished my 6th brazillian treatment in december and have my 4th underarm treatment coming up in a week.

ive had Kim every single time and she's phenomenal. i did some research on LHR for a good 6 months (reviewing types of lasers and the best for your skin) before i decided that Pulse was the absolute best choice (for me) in NYC. Then I waited another couple months for a Groupon (they have groupons every 6-8 months)

i absolutely love it at Pulse and cannot say enough good things about this place! You definitely can't go wrong with them!

I went to Helen at Pulse and she was patient and nice. Its been about 3 weeks after my first session and my underarm hair is coming off already. I'm glad you are going for a consult, let us know about your experience

Did you ladies use numbing cream? If so, which brand

Did you ladies use numbing cream? If so, which brand

I didn't. Pulse is having another Groupon at the moment. It just hurts when you go around or during your period. The tech side that the armpits hurt the most but the session goes by in less than 3 mins! And Jennifer is really nice too.

Has anyone ever lasered the back of their neck? I'm not very hairy and I'm blonde but I hate my hairline - it grows down to the middle of the neck. I shaved it a couple times but stylists always yell at me to leave it alone but I hate it.

Had my first underarm and bikini session today. No pain whatsoever, and I did not use numbing cream. Feels like putting a stinging medicine on your body. Monica at Pulse rocks!

So excited to be done with all 6 sessions in time for my vacation

for ladies who've had treatments done, how long does it take to see results? I have a Tria at home, and did a few sessions, am seeing some results, but not nearly what I was hoping.

for ladies who've had treatments done, how long does it take to see results? I have a Tria at home, and did a few sessions, am seeing some results, but not nearly what I was hoping.

Started December 2012 finished August 2013 (6 sessions). Saw results by 3rd session, but definitely needed session 4-6.