availability situation of soft and chain

intheevent

D. IT IS WRITTEN
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
I was wondering if the beige soft and chain hobo is readily available? I really want that bag but need instant gratification. I am hoping to be able to get one in the next week or so:yahoo: , but if there is a long wait I may just need to set my sights on something else.

I am in Chicago but this would be first Chanel so I don't want to walk in Neimans or the Chanel store and get laughed out of the door by actually thinking I was going to get an impossible to find bag.

TIA

Neiman Marcus San Francisco and Nemian Marcus Palo Alto have the beige.

Great! :yes: It swounds like I won't have too much trouble, thanks guys!

Oh how long is the shoulder drop on that puppy? I have BIG arms :crybaby: or at least it seems that way because everytime I hear a bag is comfortable over the shoulder, I try them out and they are not.

I saw one today at Sak's and you know that you will get a $300 gift card with you purchase it this thursday..CHA-CHING!!!! Call my SA ,Joseph at 917-776-9353. I'm sure he will hold it for you
Have Fun!

I saw one today at Sak's and you know that you will get a $300 gift card with you purchase it this thursday..CHA-CHING!!!! Call my SA ,Joseph at 917-776-9353. I'm sure he will hold it for you
Have Fun!

Thanks! Totally missed your post. Extremely busy w/ work, no time to even check email much less tpf. Unfortunately even though I heard about the sale, I need to wait until next week. I promised my self no more credit card use under any circumstances. I just paid them off AGAIN I just dont have the discipline to pay them off. I am cash and carry now, or check card :smile: