Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on your wedding up coming
Just finished up with DDs
I have her the I Like Flowers 90cm
Scarf in the cream CW from the S/S 2013 as a rememberer of her day
I think it is the perfect wedding scarf!
Good idea not to be enabled while planning a wedding ..,

This is a summer parfait
It is beautiful on you
Glad it is joining your mousseline stable
It deserves a place in your collection

OMG- TT - DD is married now?!!!:nuts::woot: I'll bet the wedding was gorgeous, but oh my - they grow up so fast dont they? And thank you dear - I hope I can really enjoy this new coloration for me. Must seek out new tops for it too.

Dear Lanit! I also am truly loving this mouss. but... if it does not sing to you.. its no use hearing to all of us begging.... ;)

Pegase - thanks so much, I love it but wonder how versatile it will be. So far it works with three tops and a couple of jackets. Maybe that is enough? It is best with white for sure.

Chestnutty- love this scarf and cw on you. I had a hard time picking only one cw! I think we'll be seeing a lot of Tous les Bateaux du Monde this week since it was such a hit. Here's a pic of mine with a lot of the border showing. I don't mind the boats so I wear it in other ways as well. I've also included the cute crustacean on the borders.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this TLB on you Chestnutty. You make me want to break my 90silks ban. It looks terrific with your lace top.

The heatwave has subsided for now, so today I was able to wear my 70cm L'Effet Domino :smile:

All smiles for you and for a cooling effect across the pond Scarfie. Love Domino - I nearly caved for the purple/green one, then fell for the grey/black too, but succumbed to the GM silks instead. So graphic and modern looking.:tup:

Silkies - this is my favorite theme week other than Mousseline week! Here are my corral of corails for you and more to come...as I am slightly obsessed with Aquatic Life being a Pisces and all. These are from the archives and I will take some new ones when I get a break in the next day or two. Rocaille I and II, and la Legende du Poisson Corail.

Attachments

• shells copy.jpg
    shells copy.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 516
  • rocshells1copy.jpg
    rocshells1copy.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 532
  • Rocaille2bias.jpg
    Rocaille2bias.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 530
  • LaLegende.jpg
    LaLegende.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 522
So fresh looking . . . a cool breeze, lanit.

I'm lurking more than posting lately, and trying to not get too enabled, I mean inspired until my wedding in October, but I just had to comment on these beauties.

This is a great shade of green on you, dear lanit! And I agree that the smaller scale of the horses makes them look much better than the spooky eye in the 90 cm. I think it's a keeper!

This is a summer parfait
It is beautiful on you
Glad it is joining your mousseline stable
It deserves a place in your collection

sophie, TT, Pegase, and eagle - Thank you all for the mousse compliments!

Popping in for a moment :doggie: as I haven't been keeping up with this thread!

Hello my fabulous Silkie friends,

I have been oogling all of you but have been remiss in posting and commenting. Forgive my lack of comments--you all are so gorgeous and our men---handsome!!

It has been so stinkin' hot that the only silk I have been wearing are my four moussies on rotation. Well, thank goodness---two more have come my way and I am thrilled. So bright and cheerful, even when sweating. Les Jardins Armenia and Soliel!!

sparkle, I can't tell you how many times I've considered your colorway of Soliel! The simple graphic design of white, pink and orange is so fresh, and summery! Love it, and so glad one found a home with you!

I came across this very intriguing colorway of Quadridge in a mousseline stole. It is a definite u-turn on my color wheel, but feels so cool and collected on. I think of beachy sea glass on the sands of oceans along with hints of lime and mint green. Mulling over about it joining the mousse stable. It is one of the few green silks I can wear, and is a wonderful neutral palette as well. Thoughts? Etoile, where are you? This one might love you too!

Hello lanit :wave:

So wonderful to see the Quadrige stole, modelled, as I love this interpretation (repetition and scale) of this most adorable pattern. I had such high hopes for this design in the GM dip dye, and the mousseline stole...but the colorways haven't really suited me, plus they've seemed so scarce! I did get a chance to try CW02 of the stole, Sable Azur/Kaki/Petrole, early in the season. I liked it, but it seemed so very somber/autumn in mood. Unfortunately, your colorway, will be too cool for me, and chartreuse is not my friend! I just may not find one suitable, in either format. What did you decide?

I must admit to feeling less, and less tempted with recent scarf offerings. There have been a few patterns I'm drawn to, but the CWs either don't suit, or are too avant-garde for me. And, I started to feel a bit weary of hunting down the few that seemed possible! :wondering

Last edited:
Chestnutty- love this scarf and cw on you. I had a hard time picking only one cw! I think we'll be seeing a lot of Tous les Bateaux du Monde this week since it was such a hit. Here's a pic of mine with a lot of the border showing. I don't mind the boats so I wear it in other ways as well. I've also included the cute crustacean on the borders.

View attachment 2285279
View attachment 2285280
View attachment 2285281
View attachment 2285283

Love this! It looks lovely on you!

Silkies - this is my favorite theme week other than Mousseline week! Here are my corral of corails for you and more to come...as I am slightly obsessed with Aquatic Life being a Pisces and all. These are from the archives and I will take some new ones when I get a break in the next day or two. Rocaille I and II, and la Legende du Poisson Corail.

I have never seen Rocaille 1 in that stunning azure blue color!

Status
Not open for further replies.