My Credit Card got FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS after purchasing from Fashionphile!

geisha19

Oct 20, 2012
So today, I checked my credit card account and to my surprise, there are fraudulent transactions! That was 5 days after I bought an LV from Fashionphile online! I only use that card for big purchases and never had a problem. The statement showed walmart.com, GROUPON (wth???) and American Dolls! I don't use this card for small purchases!:rant:
After I ordered the bag, I have been waiting for them to send me the details of its shipment but it was taking so long so I called them. They said they need to verify my payment still with the invoice huh???, ummm its been like 2 days that time since I placed the order and paid! I am not sure if it is because their website had started to crash that time or what not! Maybe their online payment wasn't that secured anymore, maybe they did the verification MANUALLY!... but I am POSITIVE that buying from their online site is what caused these fraudulent transactions! I have never had this problem before!:mad::cursing:
I called the credit card company right away and good thing they have been very helpful. They locked this account already and will work on it. They have the $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee, thank goodness!

so beware from purchasing from Fashionphile online! they better make sure that the payment online is 100% secured and processed through an accredited and reputable online payment system! I should have used PayPal!:pout:

Last edited:
I just ordered from another website ( a children's boutique website) and within days a lot of other people in the group were posting that they were seeing fraudulent charges on their cards. I guess sites that aren't secure leave you open to being hacked.

I hope it gets taken care of quickly, good heads up!

A costumer told me yesterday that supposedly for the next several days people's cards will be hacked. He told me to use cash for the next few days. I don't know if it's just local or everywhere.

OMG! Thank you for posting this. I've recently put something on layaway on Fashionphile (earlier this month), so I checked my bank account & sure enough!!! FRAUDULENT CHARGES, Dick's Sporting Goods, Nike.com, and Babies R US!

It seems someone must have hacked into their site & stolen CC numbers!!!

I am LIVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh gosh, I went and checked my account after reading this. I'm okay thank goodness. I know something is up with Fashionphile and they are attempting to be very careful on their end. I made a purchase over a week ago (right before the crash) and because I ordered out of state (apparently they can track where you were when you purchased) my items were not mailed and put to the side for review. I called and had to verify information on those 2 purchases and one that I made earlier before they would mail it out. It is supposed to be mailed out today. Please know that this can happen anywhere and I think they are doing what they can to resolve the issue. I'm glad that you caught it early and were able to put a stop to it.

OMG! Thank you for posting this. I've recently put something on layaway on Fashionphile (earlier this month), so I checked my bank account & sure enough!!! FRAUDULENT CHARGES, Dick's Sporting Goods, Nike.com, and Babies R US!

It seems someone must have hacked into their site & stolen CC numbers!!!

I am LIVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:sad: I'm so sorry. I would be too.

Aww thank you :smile:

I'm upset that Fashionphile hasn't let their customers know to check their accounts for possible fraudulent activity. If they knew that their site has been hacked and CC numbers possibly stolen then it's their responsibility to let their customers know!
I totally agree. It would be the responsible and professional thing to do. Any site can be hacked but how they handle it can go a long ways with customers.