Which LV wallet do you like?

Apr 13, 2007
So I got my LV mono Riveting bag last month but I don't have a matching wallet to go with it...yet. I do have an azur pochette wallet, a damier koala wallet, and a french purse in the white MC. I've been using the azure pochette with it but it just doesn't go together.:hysteric:

Any suggestions on a good wallet to go with my Riveting bag? I don't like to have the same wallet in 2 (or more) of the LV lines and I'm having the hardest time deciding on one.:shrugs: Which LV wallet is your fave?

My fave mono wallet EVER is the travel wallet that has a removable passport holder. I use the removable part to keep receipts, medical, discount cards, etc since I am not a traveler. Or I also use it was a small wallet when I carry a tiny bag.

It is just big enough for a checkbook but still seems like a small wallet as it does fit in my pochette. Has a zipper pouch, open slot for cash in the top and plenty of places for cards. Works well nearly empty or everstuffed .I have never liked a wallet so much and had to get my mom one because she loved mine so and she doesnt even like LV! lol

They currently have it on elux. I ADORE it. Highly recommend it since it's like two wallets in one.

Louis Vuitton
Zipped Wallet with ID Paper Holder $665.00

Though the exterior is classically spare and beautiful, the interior of this full-featured wallet offers an abundance of storage options. A wraparound zipper protects a divided coin purse with gusseted sides, while the snapped strap opens to an extra-deep currency pocket, credit-card slots, and two pockets. A removable holder has opaque windows to neatly store identification papers.
Monogram canvas with textured leather lining and golden hardware
Removable leather ID holder with opaque windows (3.5" x 5.25")
Zipped coin purse with divider and expandable sides
Five credit-card slots, two side pockets (one for storing the ID holder), and a deep currency pocket
4.5" L x 6.4" H

p10382997_ph_hero.jpg

I also have the riveting bag but am currently carrying a black multicolore pochette PM wallet inside it. It is my newest and I actually like it a lot too. Much more than a PTI.