*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

Unexpected pickup today, and I'm completely in love. The cutout gives them such a little personality.

Irizas in leopard pony hair. I think these will be so fun with skinnies, shorts....

photo66_zps42deafab.jpg

The style is AMAZING!! Fuchsia would be so awesome! Did you drop down a size? I went down an entire size (from my TTS CL) in these! These are the same size as my 120 piggies!
The Newton is only a 45 but as I was new to CL's when I got them the SA advised what is now a whole size down from my TTS and I wish I had only gone down half ...they are ok but I would be more comfy at half down. with the heel on the Irizas I would probably go a whole size down, knowing how the Newton's fit!! I love the cut out on only one side...so sexy and different!!

Oh my im considering this shoes theyre beautiful. Did u say you went down the whole size? Do you have narrow toes then?

I have a medium to slightly-narrow foot. I go down a full size in the piggy 120.
These have an even longer toebox than the pigalle, and the way they have to hug your feet to stay on required me to go down a size. They've already stretched to nearly perfect from wearing for less than an hour around the house. HTH!

Got my Pigalle spike 120 mm ordered from Net-A-Porter this afternoon... My first pair of piggies with spikes!! :yahoo:
Usually I wear 34.5 for Pigalle 100, and I am surprised that Pigalle 120 mm in 34.5 still fits me (a bit of loose on the right shoe though).

Attachments

• P1080461.JPG
    P1080461.JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 972
  • P1080462.JPG
    P1080462.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 955