New Black Madison Caroline reveal 25245

As much as I was wanting to love this bag, I am just not. She does not compare to the older style, a lot different. I am not really sure why they used a brown color sealant on a black bag. It really stands out, especially on the front center seam. I think I will be returning and might exchange for the vermillion???

I do like the style (and I like that the price is less for sure). I saw the vermillion in person but kept thinking I wanted the black since I missed out on the buffalo in the original style. I wish my store had both of them to compare. Makes it so much easier being able to see them before ordering.

Thanks for posting pictures! I haven't seen the new caroline in person yet. I agree, the brown sealant on black wouldn't work for me either. I do love the pics i've seen of the vermillion.

This has confused me every time I've looked at pic of this bag... How does the bag open and close? It there a hidden magnet? I feel like this bag screams for a kisslock at the top! Also, looking at your pictures I'm finally realizing this is not a 3 compartment bag. Or is it? Is there a slip pocket behind the logo? Yah... I should get my butt to a boutique and check it out on my own already!!

Thanks for posting pictures! I haven't seen the new caroline in person yet. I agree, the brown sealant on black wouldn't work for me either. I do love the pics i've seen of the vermillion.

This has confused me every time I've looked at pic of this bag... How does the bag open and close? It there a hidden magnet? I feel like this bag screams for a kisslock at the top! Also, looking at your pictures I'm finally realizing this is not a 3 compartment bag. Or is it? Is there a slip pocket behind the logo? Yah... I should get my butt to a boutique and check it out on my own already!!

I just looked at the pic on the website and it shows the black w/ black sealant. It would look so much better!

Yes, there are three compartments. The middle compartment is magnetized at the top to close, kind of like a hidden compartment in the middle between the other two sides. It has a snap closure for the other two sides. It is different but I am starting to like the compartments since I got the Phoebe.

I just looked at the pic on the website and it shows the black w/ black sealant. It would look so much better!

Yes, there are three compartments. The middle compartment is magnetized at the top to close, kind of like a hidden compartment in the middle between the other two sides. It has a snap closure for the other two sides. It is different but I am starting to like the compartments since I got the Phoebe.

Ah, thanks for the explanation! I like the old style since I can carry my laptop in it and use it for work. Will have to try it out but I'm guessing a laptop wouldn't fit in one of the compartments.

As much as I was wanting to love this bag, I am just not. She does not compare to the older style, a lot different. I am not really sure why they used a brown color sealant on a black bag. It really stands out, especially on the front center seam. I think I will be returning and might exchange for the vermillion???

I am sorry it's not love, maybe try another color - Vermillion is gorgeous!