New Black Madison Caroline reveal 25245

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just got my PCE purchase today. Thought I would share some pics. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374722068.753336.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374722080.564820.jpg

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374722106.547902.jpg

3. Fabulous! Enjoy your new Caroline. :tup:

4. As much as I was wanting to love this bag, I am just not. She does not compare to the older style, a lot different. I am not really sure why they used a brown color sealant on a black bag. It really stands out, especially on the front center seam. I think I will be returning and might exchange for the vermillion???

5. Ouch! Sorry. I have the older style, too, and haven't seen the new Caroline in person yet. The drill down pics are gorgeous, though.

6. I do like the style (and I like that the price is less for sure). I saw the vermillion in person but kept thinking I wanted the black since I missed out on the buffalo in the original style. I wish my store had both of them to compare. Makes it so much easier being able to see them before ordering.

7. Thanks for posting pictures! I haven't seen the new caroline in person yet. I agree, the brown sealant on black wouldn't work for me either. I do love the pics i've seen of the vermillion.

This has confused me every time I've looked at pic of this bag... How does the bag open and close? It there a hidden magnet? I feel like this bag screams for a kisslock at the top! Also, looking at your pictures I'm finally realizing this is not a 3 compartment bag. Or is it? Is there a slip pocket behind the logo? Yah... I should get my butt to a boutique and check it out on my own already!!

8. I just looked at the pic on the website and it shows the black w/ black sealant. It would look so much better!

Yes, there are three compartments. The middle compartment is magnetized at the top to close, kind of like a hidden compartment in the middle between the other two sides. It has a snap closure for the other two sides. It is different but I am starting to like the compartments since I got the Phoebe.

9. It's pretty, but if you don't love it you should get one you do love.

10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374724029.114492.jpg

11. Ah, thanks for the explanation! I like the old style since I can carry my laptop in it and use it for work. Will have to try it out but I'm guessing a laptop wouldn't fit in one of the compartments.

12. #12 Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2013

13. I am sorry it's not love, maybe try another color - Vermillion is gorgeous!

14. No, I don't think a laptop would fit.

15. The brown sealant would probably annoy me.

Try the vermillion!