This is getting crazy – Sloanes, WOVEN cockers, intrecciato satchels on ….

chiaoapple

O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
Yes, bluefly. Plus an assortment of travel cases, venetas, portfolios, etc.
Really, I don’t understand this. It’s great that these deals are available for BV lovers like us, but it’s also getting a little annoying. I mean, if I see my woven cocker (with the patent trim) on bluefly, I think I’ll scream.
Anybody know why bluefly has so much BV stock? Also, I thought the Sloane is supposed to be sold out?

Yes, bluefly. Plus an assortment of travel cases, venetas, portfolios, etc.
Really, I don’t understand this. It’s great that these deals are available for BV lovers like us, but it’s also getting a little annoying. I mean, if I see my woven cocker (with the patent trim) on bluefly, I think I’ll scream.
Anybody know why bluefly has so much BV stock? Also, I thought the Sloane is supposed to be sold out?

Oh, unfortunately, I did see the woven cocker with the patent trim on Bluefly, in 2 different light colours, about 2 hours ago in fact!

Yes, I too don't understand.... answers please!

^^Good for you!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

If I hadn't gone on my acessories SPREE last week - i'd be getting another bag.

Maybe if just the right one shows up...:roflmfao:

I ended up with two little card holders last week. Definitely gonna hold on to one. Think the other may work well for my business cards. Fortunately they were only about $180 each.

Your wallets are great.

What would be the right bag for you???

^^Humm - a "knot" (dreaming to find this on bluefly) and/or maybe a lg. Veneta in ebano (or noche).

Although I don't know if I should go with a different model, since my other BV bag is a Veneta...??

I ended up with two little card holders last week. Definitely gonna hold on to one. Think the other may work well for my business cards. Fortunately they were only about $180 each.

Your wallets are great.

What would be the right bag for you???

You're really lucky! I had a light pink zip card wallet in my cart but by the time I checked out it was gone! :crybaby: