*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

Holy cowwwww!!! :woot: Those are amazing! I always enjoy your reveals! Don't forget to share the rest with us! :smile:

View attachment 2258634

View attachment 2258635

I attached a picture of my baby sis wearing them in the sun so you could see the crazy amount of sparkle. Loooove! no prive in silver from neimans

Pretty! I love sparkles! It shines like a diamond in the sun!

This is so cool! It's the perfect summer heel!

Hi everyone! So I just got in a sale purchase and it is indeed a trendy style, but that's what makes the sale so great. It's nice to grab those styles you may not normally think about spending the money on when they cost a fraction of their original price.

Without further adieu...I grabbed the Miralep Veau Velours Pony Jungle from Stanley Korshak in a 39. They fit quite snug which I was concerned about, so I've sent them back to the store and ordered the 40 which is all they have left (Im a US 8.5, but my research says these run really small). I think they'll look great and funky with jeans and tees and lil black party dresses. So I'm pleased. A trendy CL for less than half price is a score!

Attachments

• bd0a8b9d-83d6-42ce-ab7a-2495238de075.jpg
    bd0a8b9d-83d6-42ce-ab7a-2495238de075.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 1,090
Last edited:
Hi everyone! So I just got in a sale purchase and it is indeed a trendy style, but that's what makes the sale so great. It's nice to grab those styles you may not normally think about spending the money on when they cost a fraction of their original price.

Without further adieu...I grabbed the Miralep Veau Velours Pony Jungle from Stanley Korshak in a 39. They fit quite snug which I was concerned about, so I've sent them back to the store and ordered the 40 which is all they have left (Im a US 8.5, but my research says these run really small). I think they'll look great and funky with jeans and tees and lil black party dresses. So I'm pleased. A trendy CL for less than half price is a score!

Congrats! They ar beautiful!

They look great on you. Congrats.

Love these.