Alec and Kim at it again

The message, contained in the sealed court record, appeared on TMZ.com on Thursday. Baldwin lashes out at his daughter for missing a scheduled phone call, saying she was a "rude little pig" and threatening to "straighten your ass out."

:shocked:

I think he may permanently lose visitation rights. Although I think Kim is no saint, he just proved all the things she said about him, and why it's not safe for him to be around their daughter. Sad situation all around.

I think he's a talented guy but he has always scared the hell out of me. I feel sorry for Ireland, she's gonna have some problems with all this going on.

think Kim is no saint, he just proved all the things she said about him, and why it's not safe for him to be around their daughter. Sad situation all around.
omg ur totally rite!! i always wondered who was telling the truth but i guess she really was!!

thats disgusting to call that lil girl a pig! his own daughter! well at least kim got her & her daughter away the best she could

I understand it really is not right to say all those things to your daughter, but we don't know the true story and the struggles he faced fighting the custody battles with his ex-wife. He obviously loves his daughter a lot, and if you read the phone conversation, he might have been in a situation where it was hard to get to a phone. Besides his daughter already knew that he'll be calling and yet did not bother to keep the appointment.

I just finished listening to the entire message...it is sooooo unexceptable and down right scary!

That poor child...since she literally was a tiny child, she has been in the spin cycle of a washing machine her parents just cannot seem to shut off..

This is abuse..and if he doesn't get his custody rights yanked...we all should be concerned that our country's Social Services are jacked up bad!

I agree that listening to that message alone sounds really bad, but I personally have had my dad call me a "spoiled little *****" among other things, and I love my dad to bits. I wouldn't trade him for the world.

Dads are human and get their feelings hurt and get mad just like anyone else. Kids can also be a total handful.

I'm not going to sit and recount every single awful sounding thing my parents ever have said or done that, taken out of context, make them sound like terrible parents, but there are always two sides to every story.

I can't imagine if every bad thing I or my parents or brother or whoever said was put out there for the public to scrutinize. We'd probably all have been committed to mental facilities by now.

I hope Alec Baldwin finds peace. He does seem to have issues, don't get me wrong. What is interesting is looking back at the times that my dad was in his really nasty phase of life, he might have been around the same age as Alec. I used to say my dad was going through male menopause. Maybe it's a midlife crisis kind of thing.

Here is the entire message:

"
Hey I want to tell you something, okay, and I want to leave a message for you right now, cos again it's 10:30 her in New York on a Wednesday and once again, I have made an ass of myself trying to get to a phone to call you at a specific time. When the time comes for me to make the phone call, I stop whatever I'm doing and I go and I make that phone call at 11 o'clock in the morning in New York and if you don't pick up the phone at 10 o'clock at night and you don't even have that goddamn phone turned on.
I'm tired of playing this game with you. I'm leaving this message for you to tell you that you have insulted me for the last time. You have insulted me. You don't have the brains or the decency as a human being... I don't give a damn that you're 12 years old or 11 years old, or a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn't care about what you do as far as I'm concerned.
You have humiliated me for the last time with this phone and when I come out there next week. I'm going to fly out there for the day just to straighten you out on this issue. I'm going to let you know just how disappointed in you that I am and how angry I am with you that you've done this to me again.
You made me feel like sh!t and you've made me feel like a fool over and over and over again. And this crap you pull on me with this goddamn phone situation that you would never dream of doing to your mother and you do it to me constantly and over and over again. I am going to get on a plane and I am going to straighten your ass out when I see you.
Do you understand me? I am going to really make sure you get it. That I'm going to get on a plane and I'm gonna turn around and come home. So you better be ready Friday the 20th to meet with me. So I'm going to let you know how I feel, about what a rude little pig you really are. You are a rude thoughtless little pig. Okay?"

I think it speaks for itself. Alec definitely has some problems.

I understand it really is not right to say all those things to your daughter, but we don't know the true story and the struggles he faced fighting the custody battles with his ex-wife. He obviously loves his daughter a lot, and if you read the phone conversation, he might have been in a situation where it was hard to get to a phone. Besides his daughter already knew that he'll be calling and yet did not bother to keep the appointment.

She is 11 - his problems and battles are not his concern. He has no idea what could have been the problem. I am less concerned about his issues than I am for the damage this may do to her later in life. As a society I think its time we stop excusing everything someone does. Does it make him a horrible person, no, but consequences still follow your actions. He should lose custody for a period of time. It looks like he needs anger management classes too.

Dads are human and get their feelings hurt and get mad just like anyone else. Kids can also be a total handful.

quote]

Sure they are but its not about you as a dad or mom. As a parent I feel my job is to get my child to adulthood as a whole, healthy, sane person. If I am on the attack, name calling and berating my child, why would she expect anything different from any other man out there? And I have no doubt that Ireland still loves her dad - lots of abused children love their parents and try to cover for them. It is so sad and although the message should not have been leaked, because this kid is going to be so embarassed at school, it shows what a hothead he really is.

I agree. I mean the things he said wre really out o fcontrol. Not to mention that he sounded like he was talking to an adult. However, we really DON'T know the full story. And while I know many people were saying he should take out his frustrations on Kim and not the child, it sounded to me like he feels that the child is WILLINGLY and spitefully missing his phone calls. And if a man is trying to communicate with his child and roadblocks keep appearing, I'm sure that is frustrating.

However, it is also clear that he has a temper problem that he needs to get under control.

I don't care how insulted or frustrated he was, you never speak to your 11 yr old kid that way. It's wrong, and I whole heartedly disagreee with anyone who tries to justify it.

IF Ireland is actually a "problem-child" then it is probably because she has been spoken to that way her whole life. I know I would avoid his phone calls if he spoke to me that way. And if he had left me a message like that, I'd dump that damn cell phone in the river and not take any more of his calls until he learned to calm is ass down.