Alec and Kim at it again

It is a shame for the poor little girl who is just being a kid. But I can understand how frustrating it must be for him too.

My boyfriend gets frustrated with his boys about their phones. He bought them, pays for the top-ups on them each month, but can he ever get hold of them?! kids can be thoughtless and self-centred and not have any consideration for how much we move our lives around to put them first. Kids eh? Twas ever thus :lecture:

Doesn't stop me fancying the pants off Alec though :graucho::drool:

I could never truly comment on this because I know absolutely nothing of their daily happenings over the last decade. I would really need to have seen/been a part of their daily lives to understand how they lived and what went wrong. In my opinion, it is inappropriate for me to comment.

Alec is an a**hole. That's ABUSE! FU Alec! You're rude & thoughtless & WORSE!:boxing: Listening to that message made me feel sick!

I lived w/ an abusive father & Alec is him, red, white & blue ALLOVER!

omg i just actually listened to the message..that is so so sad. I was scared every time he said he was getting on the plane to straighten her out... I can't even imagine how she must has felt!
that was just disgusting, so sad and disgusting! "you don't have the brain capacity?" nice:sad:

it was all me me me..he sounded like an overgrown spoiled bully

I know, right? She's been on this Earth 11 or so years . . .
SO sad.:cry:
Parents should NOT berate their children like that. Mine weren't the best, barely supportive, but never spoke to us like that.
I could never speak to my kids this way.

what a thing and message to say to your CHILD!!

if you're having problems with your ex wife that's one thing but to say that to your child is unacceptable. taking it out on her is not an excuse either. sheesh!

the thing is. . . you just cannot expect a CHILD to have the same priorities as an ADULT. I mean, scientifically, a child's lobes in their brains are just not the same as an adults developmentally. . . there's NO excuse for his behavior IMO.

Maybe he should be mad at Kim. . . but not the child.
And threatening her? What a putz:yucky:

I don't care how angry an 11 year old makes you, you do not call your own child a "pig" and make harmful threats to her. He needs parenting classes. If I was in his shoes, I would be wondering just why my daughter doesn't want to talk to me in the first place? I think I would be a little more loving in my approach so she would want to talk to me. I know they are going through a rough divorce but this is just unnacceptable.

The bottom line is, A LOVING PARENT, AN ADULT SHOULD NEVER SPEAK TO A *CHILD* THAT WAY.
Let's say Ireland is snotty. . . SHE'S A CHILD!!!

Exactly. You can yell at your kid if they're misbehaving, you can punish them, etc. but an adult should not call their own child a "disgusting little pig." I mean, WTH? Way to screw with her self esteem.

On the plane ride back from my cruise last week, the guy behind me had two kids and they were misbehaving and he called them f'ing a$$h-s. My jaw dropped when I heard that.

I would not be surprised if this was not the first time he has spoken to her in this tone or language. How can he expect her to WANT to talk to him if this is the kind of language she hears?

I've been following this story for a long time. There is more to it than just this incident. It appears the mother has been engaged in Parental Alienation Syndrome for a long time. It's not good. I am also sure the Mother leaked it to the press.