Shoes Valentino Shoe Clubhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so behind in here just catching up. :smile:

regeens, that orange color is so unique...they're really gorgeous. :love:

Meg, your collection is growing weekly...I love it! When I go to Tysons I want to try on VB's skinny jeans, I can't order her clothes until I find out how they run. Love her style though.

Thank you! I do love this color.:smile:

My first post here, I am addicted to the rock studs! Insanity, lol!View attachment 2237040

lovely64, welcome to the Val thread. Gorgeous green RS. Love it on you!

I didn't see the last pair in parent leather. Very nice.
Meg, I admire your collection!
Thank you so much.
They look lovely!!

Val Leopard always gets me.

Awesome haul!

These look just gorgeous on you! Such a special pair.
Me too I love the leopard.
great additions meg!! xo
Thank you phiphi.
I am so behind in here just catching up. :smile:

regeens, that orange color is so unique...they're really gorgeous. :love:

Meg, your collection is growing weekly...I love it! When I go to Tysons I want to try on VB's skinny jeans, I can't order her clothes until I find out how they run. Love her style though.
I know I am way behind and feel like I am not likely to catch up. I would love to hear what you think of VB skinny jeans. I have tried a few pairs on and found them very small.
Look what I found at the Wall St TJ Maxx this morning!!!View attachment 2236672
Gorgeous. What a great find.

My first post here, I am addicted to the rock studs! Insanity, lol!View attachment 2237040
I love the color of these. We are shoe twins. This was a color that I searched everywhere for until I found them.
I live on the east coast and want to be able to wear the Rockstud heels in fall and winter too. If I wear them when it's cold I can't wear them without knee highs. I'm just trying to picture in my mind how this pair (Neiman's just got them in my size) would look with knee highs as close to the color in the navy shoe. What do you girls think?
I don't think it would look very good to be honest.
Love them on you and your kitty is so cute. One of my 2 cats is obsessed with shoes.
Saw this photo online today.

Ok now I am positive I am not a fan of this look.

Thank you! I do love this color.:smile:

lovely64, welcome to the Val thread. Gorgeous green RS. Love it on you!
Thank you!
I love the color of these. We are shoe twins. This was a color that I searched everywhere for until I found them.

I don't think it would look very good to be honest.

Love them on you and your kitty is so cute. One of my 2 cats is obsessed with shoes.

Ok now I am positive I am not a fan of this look.
Thank you! I found them on stylebop.com

Wow!! So pretty!! Congrats on everyone's purchases.

Wore my black patent kitten heel rockstuds the other week! :smile: So comfy.. absolutely love them! :cloud9:

1CE408DE-492E-4507-A776-5B8C2F7EDE6B-958-000000AEDD54A7A8_zps451bbbfc.jpg

Just got the pink microstud MJ's and the Rockstud Bow Slingbacks in the mail this week and thought I'd line them all up for a family portrait. Thanks, Mister Postman! :smile:

my cage rockstud noir ballet flats. I ordered 1/2 size up from my tts-perfect fit!View attachment 2235852View attachment 2235853

Look what I found at the Wall St TJ Maxx this morning!!!View attachment 2236672

Mine arrived via beloved hubby courier.

Status
Not open for further replies.