*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

They are gorgeous. I love the color contrast of feminine with the spikes.

Beautiful.

I know. It was a tough decision on whether to keep them. They are very stiff and will take a lot of breaking in but I just loved the whole look of these.

Congratulations. They are classic and beautiful.

I can't wait to wear them. Right now I have a wicked blister on my little toe that has kept me in open toed wide shoes for the moment. As soon as it heals a bit I am so going to be wearing them. They really are so easy to walk in. I mostly stay with a 120 or below. Otherwise I look like a newborn giraffe learning to walk. Never a good look with heels.:roflmfao:

Thanks Lavender. It has been awhile since I have seen any had to have CL shoes that aren't too similar to something I already own. Which as you know is quite a lot.

Yes and you have one of the finest collection in the forum and I'm jealous!

I can't wait to wear them. Right now I have a wicked blister on my little toe that has kept me in open toed wide shoes for the moment. As soon as it heals a bit I am so going to be wearing them. They really are so easy to walk in. I mostly stay with a 120 or below. Otherwise I look like a newborn giraffe learning to walk. Never a good look with heels.:roflmfao:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: I can't!
I feel the exact way in my 150s but I just didn't know how to describe it! I really want the Keny which is essentially an open toe version of Lamu but I have to try it on first.