Cartier love bracelet REVEAL!

I'm so sorry. What a nightmare!
My SA mention that it should be tighten periodically for the 1st week and after that it should stay put. I made a point to check on the screws to make sure it hasn't shifted. I am on my 2nd week and I still notice loosening I am probably going to wait another week and then give my SA a call. I never had a problem with my other love with the old system.

I'm surprise you weren't able to find the 1st half that fell off....how did the 2nd half stay on that long without being attached to anything??
I wished that a SA would of warned me. I ordered the bracelet when I went on vacation in April because they didn't have my size. So they had a one month wait then it was shipped to me. Not one SA said to call or ask go to a boutique to have someone put it on. Neither did the thing come with directions. I did email the SA inquiring about the screws and all she said was make sure they are tight at all times.

That does sound annoying!!! I had read about problems with the new systems and the screws loosening so I've made it a point to constantly check my screws but so far no loosening at all!

I knew the loosening was an existing issue with the new system that is why I constantly check as well. Sounds like you got a good one! If it hasn't budge by now you should be in the clear. :biggrin:

I know some say Loctite glue helps keep the screw in place.........but the thought of applying glue to keep a bracelet on is just ridiculous! We are not talking about a bracelet made in arts and crafts!

Tingg, keep us posted on your situation.

Hey everyone those who wanted me to keep you posted.. The sa finally heard back from the factory and they will reproduce the other half of the bracelet at no charge and will probably take another 2 months. I'm so great full!

Are there price increase going on. I am tring to find prices and cant find on the website. I thought I had seen prices a week or so ago. Ty in advance.

Last edited:
Hey everyone those who wanted me to keep you posted.. The sa finally heard back from the factory and they will reproduce the other half of the bracelet at no charge and will probably take another 2 months. I'm so great full!

Yay I am SO happy to hear that!!! My heart dropped when I read your message! Did they say there was a problem with the screw! I hope that your next one doesnt have this problem! I am really wanting to buy one but I can't imagine getting one and having to check it non stop. The point of such an expensive bracelet that you wear 24/7 is that it should be worry free

Yay I am SO happy to hear that!!! My heart dropped when I read your message! Did they say there was a problem with the screw! I hope that your next one doesnt have this problem! I am really wanting to buy one but I can't imagine getting one and having to check it non stop. The point of such an expensive bracelet that you wear 24/7 is that it should be worry free
They didn't say that there was something wrong with it but I assume there was since I was told there is no warranty and then after a few months they got back to me with the good news. Yeah I'm really nervous about wearing it when I do have it back :sad:

It's so beautiful!!!! I have a yellow gold and its perfect! I mix gold and silver a lot :smile: especially if you have some two tone jewlery you mix that would be even better! The rose gold is pretty too, but yellow is so classic

When mine was chipped, the SA took a soft emery board and gently ran it over the scrape and it blended quickly (it was on the outside). Might be too scary to do myself though haha. Hasn't happened since :smile: