The pic that inspired me to get that 05 black day >>>

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
It was after innocently sitting in my hairdressers chair earlier this year and flicking through the salon's Lucky magazine that my eyes literally popped out of their sockets....:drool:

And that below pic stayed with me right up until I finally got one last night.

(I had wanted one before seeing this pic but this REALLY put me into overdrive)....

ps. this is the mag pic below. My girlfriend MAILED IT to me today since I said I wanted it (I never bought the magazine but remembered the picture so clearly)...

Attachments

• DSC03042.jpg
    DSC03042.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 474
  • DSC03011.jpg
    DSC03011.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 228
OMG Karen, this is too funny!!!! I saw that pic on Saturday in Lucky at MY hairdresser!!! I tried to find the pic online and I was going to email it you. lol!! :nuts:

i saw that picture too -when i was sitting in the waiting room, wearing MY black day too! it made me chuckle, quietly to myself. i love whenever i see a "celebrity" wearing a b-bag. i would love my black day no matter who wears it or where it came from - it rocks

i saw that picture too -when i was sitting in the waiting room, wearing MY black day too! it made me chuckle, quietly to myself. i love whenever i see a "celebrity" wearing a b-bag. i would love my black day no matter who wears it or where it came from - it rocks

^^ awe, that's sooooooo sweet :love:

Ok, I feel so dumb and I shouldnt, but I am going to tell you all something.

When I opened the pic of the bag up against the mirror, before realizing it was a mirror in the background I thought "since when does the Day have 2 straps"

Derrrrrrrrrr :lol: