Home & Garden Garden Photographs to Share.....

^^ Use the blue "Post A Reply" button or the grey "Go Advanced" button below (not the "Post Quick Reply" button).

Then scroll down below the text box and use the "Manage Attachments" button in the "Attach Files" section.

My magnolia tree bloomed at the start of May and is now clear of blossoms and leafing out. But I love the blossoms, Little clusters of pink shells.

Attachments

• magnolia 1.jpg
    magnolia 1.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 201
Thank you.

Here are more pics of my flowers. (Some are blurry...shaky phone hand.)

Attachments

• Iris 2 May 2013.jpg
    Iris 2 May 2013.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 175
  • iris May 2013.jpg
    iris May 2013.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 188
  • lily of the valley May 2013.jpg
    lily of the valley May 2013.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 186
  • magnolia 3.jpg
    magnolia 3.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 177
There are so many varieties of iris, and I can't name one...well, maybe one. A white one...if it returns. I have three I really am worried about. Everything is growing or blooming.

Well, the wild columbine leaves are in focus. Gah. This lines the words all around the yard.

Attachments

• wild columbine May 2013.jpg
    wild columbine May 2013.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Well here are my veggies, flowers and herbs....a combination of raised beds and containers...tomatoes, peppers, beans, swiss chard, cucumbers, petunias, geraniums, thyme, rosemary, mint, oregano, parsley and basil...can't wait for the bounty!!!

Thank you.

Here are more pics of my flowers. (Some are blurry...shaky phone hand.)
^lovely lily of the valley!

Well here are my veggies, flowers and herbs....a combination of raised beds and containers...tomatoes, peppers, beans, swiss chard, cucumbers, petunias, geraniums, thyme, rosemary, mint, oregano, parsley and basil...can't wait for the bounty!!!
^you've got some sweet little raised beds!

There are so many varieties of iris, and I can't name one...well, maybe one. A white one...if it returns. I have three I really am worried about. Everything is growing or blooming.

Well, the wild columbine leaves are in focus. Gah. This lines the words all around the yard.
So many beautiful flowers!