2001 First Edition Gold Tag "Le Dix" flat brass first club!

This is my First...First Balenciaga bag. I did a lot of research before purchasing my bag...I was a bit overwhelmed at all the options with Balebciaga bags :panic: In the end I decided on the First as I don't carry much in my bag. I got the impression the majority like the bigger City bag but for me this was the perfect size and color.

So here is my Golden Pearly First in Bronze in the thicker leather...Goat rather than lamb. I love substantial feel and weight of this leather. I have a feeling this will only be the start of my collection :love:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 437
This is my First...First Balenciaga bag. I did a lot of research before purchasing my bag...I was a bit overwhelmed at all the options with Balebciaga bags :panic: In the end I decided on the First as I don't carry much in my bag. I got the impression the majority like the bigger City bag but for me this was the perfect size and color.

So here is my Golden Pearly First in Bronze in the thicker leather...Goat rather than lamb. I love substantial feel and weight of this leather. I have a feeling this will only be the start of my collection :love:
Sorry ladies I do believe this is the wrong 'First' thread...see, so many options with Balenciaga...even in the threads :lolots: