2001 First Edition Gold Tag "Le Dix" flat brass first club!

Tokyo

Apr 26, 2008
Please let me in...! Le dix pebbled black flat brass first:P
First photo is takin inside the room and second is under natural light...and The Gold tag!

Attachments

• IMGP3099.JPG
    IMGP3099.JPG
    187.2 KB · Views: 1,413
  • IMGP3109.JPG
    IMGP3109.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 833
  • IMGP3113.JPG
    IMGP3113.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 764
Reactions: Vidalita

lovelygarments

Kay
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
Tokyo, we are Bbag 01 Pebbled FBF twins! Congrats on your new bag!

attachment.php

Tokyo

Apr 26, 2008
SilverFarnThank you! Your 01 black FBF is so gorgeous:drool: I notice, you must have quite a bit of beautiful vintage Balenciagas.....!!!

LovelyGarment Thank you! And as always, Thank you for enlarging the photo:heart: I used to come here to see your 01 pebbled FBF so many times and now I finally have one!!! I feel very privileged to have this bag!!!

RealDealCollection

Luxury Consignment
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
Here's me today with my F/W '01 Chocolate Gold Tag "Le Dix" Flat Brass First a/k/a Lariat bag + '10 Limited Edition 10th Anniversary Marigold Mini Mini First coin purse/key chain:
01_choco_peb_fbf_on.jpg

^ I love this bag, it's stiffer leather makes it hold more than the squish leather versions. It definitely doesn't seem 10-years-old as it's hardly been carried...and I'm trying to fix that ;o)

Last edited:

RealDealCollection

Luxury Consignment
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
I was feeling the bag-love today and decided to play with my flat brass first bags from the initial season F/W 2001, when the now-famous motorcycle bags debuted. These bags are different than the current machine-made bags and have a unique appearance that suggests hand-crafted of the finest materials by a leather craftsman. Here are my 2001 FBFs:
my_01_le_dix_fbf.jpg

[F/W '01 Black Caribou Leather Pebbled Le Dix; F/W '01 Chocolate Caribou Leather Pebbled Le Dix; F/W '01 Navy Arena Leather Le Dix]

^ I believe I'm bag-twins with some of you ladies here in this club too :drinkup:

drati

by the sea
O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
RDC C, beautiful modelling shot of your chocolate pebbled fbf. Did you remove the strap when you carried her? (I use by second season fbf quite often without the strap, it feels like quite a different bag that way.)

I also love your navy fbf. I remember watching that auction and hesitating because a. the strap was missing and b. I wasn't sure I'd wear a navy bag. I so kicked myself for missing out afterwards but am so happy that this lovely bag has found such a nice home.

One day I'd love to be in this club but for now I just admire from afar. Please keep posting!