Which Givenchy are you getting in 2013?

Which Givenchy are you getting in 2013

• Antigona (duffel, tote, clutch, etc.)

• Lucrezia

• Nightingale (satchel, tote, etc.)

• Pandora

• Other (Tinhan, Obsedia, George V, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I purchased a Pandora in January, such a cool and unique bag. I had a Fendi 2Jours that I noticed the finish on the handles peeling off (seriously, that should not happen when you spend $2260.00 UGHH). I took it back to Nordstrom (love Nordstrom as they are so great to work with), exchanged it for a Moroccan Blue Lucrezia. Can I just say the Lucrezia is lovely!!! I am now so obsessed with Givenchy that I want an Antigona, looking to purchase that end of May.

i wanna get the Pandora 2 in black croc or if i dont like it IRL, i want a powder blue Luc with grey and black racing stripes...or my HG... An Antigona in Stamped croc or Lizard Matte for sure

I want so badddddddd a medium Antigona prefer blue or red:loveeyes::loveeyes:
This colour is so me:graucho::graucho:

Attachments

• article-0-19C81353000005DC-43_634x929.jpg
    article-0-19C81353000005DC-43_634x929.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 595
  • Jennifer+Garner+sports+wet+hair+arrives+friend+uM7saGNfXrnl.jpg
    Jennifer+Garner+sports+wet+hair+arrives+friend+uM7saGNfXrnl.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 623
A small black goatskin antigona with silver hardware arrived today from Antonioli. With bloody Australian custom/import duty working out to be a lot more than expected, but I have to say I'm glad I got one with the exact features I'm after rather than settling for one locally that was available. :smile:

They're little tiny circles. As if you put a whole inch of those holepunches together! 119corbo.com has one in black, if you want to see a close up picture of it.

that's so interesting, and great pics from this online merchant. i kinda prefer the red over black. small circle embossed for those that are curious...

timthumb.php
timthumb.php

Last edited:
A small black goatskin antigona with silver hardware arrived today from Antonioli. With bloody Australian custom/import duty working out to be a lot more than expected, but I have to say I'm glad I got one with the exact features I'm after rather than settling for one locally that was available. :smile:

totally agree with this 100%. hope you're loving your new ant.