Which Givenchy are you getting in 2013?

Which Givenchy are you getting in 2013

• Antigona (duffel, tote, clutch, etc.)

• Lucrezia

• Nightingale (satchel, tote, etc.)

• Pandora

• Other (Tinhan, Obsedia, George V, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
anyone dreaming of a kelly green ant? the small shiny one is very cute too.

totally agree with this 100%. hope you're loving your new ant.

Thanks randr21. I absolutely love it! It's been such a long time since I got so excited by a bag and I just picked up a new Prada and 2 Mulberry bags in the last few months. Now I think I need a nightingale, wouldn't mind a MB Antigona too as they look gorgeous.

Thanks randr21. I absolutely love it! It's been such a long time since I got so excited by a bag and I just picked up a new Prada and 2 Mulberry bags in the last few months. Now I think I need a nightingale, wouldn't mind a MB Antigona too as they look gorgeous.

Excellent choice on the MB gale if you do go ahead w/ it. You'll be in good company if you do...cuz hrh has these two bags and she has awesome taste!

I just got my first Givenchy for my birthday :smile: I got the Small Black Angitona, couldn't be more happy with it.

congratulations! I'm so glad to hear that you are one of the lucky ones that got the small black ant! so far, you're in good company in terms of the people who were able to find one and really love the bag.

A small black goatskin antigona with silver hardware arrived today from Antonioli. With bloody Australian custom/import duty working out to be a lot more than expected, but I have to say I'm glad I got one with the exact features I'm after rather than settling for one locally that was available. :smile:

Excellent choice on the MB gale if you do go ahead w/ it. You'll be in good company if you do...cuz hrh has these two bags and she has awesome taste!

Congrats to you Miss Peke! I stalk Antonioli regularly. Your small black Ant is going to be a beautiful addition to your collection. So chic with edge. It fits all your normal daily stuff and can seamlessly go from day to night. I have medium and small black Ants as I have little ones. So I use my medium as an ultra cool mommy bag and I use my small for when I just carry for myself or going out.

The MB is a TDF blue! An attention grabber! A pop that can really be very neutral. My wardrobe has alot of cool tones so MB works really well for me.

Randr! Thank you sweetie for the compliment! :hugs:

Gale is Randr's fave style and I totally see why. It's my new fave daily bag. So comfy. Hauls everything. Roomy but not huge or overwhelming on most frames. I got the medium.

Good luck with your future bag buying! Hope we see an MB reveal from you!

I am a guy and I really want the Nightingale bag in black. Which size do you think is the best?

in the womens size, you should be ok with a large, though not sure how tall you are.

Givenchy makes gale for mens too. we have a great thread in this subforum of men and their g bags, as well as lots of knowledgeable male contributors. feel free to check out that thread and ask your questions there.

I have a taupe Antigona on the way and I can hardly wait to get my hands on her!!! This is a bag I've been wanting for,mmmmm EVER! Can't wait for her to arrive:yahoo: