Carrying a Kelly Effortlessly - A Poll

How do you usually carry your Kelly?

• Handheld

• Use shoulder strap

• Handheld with the shoulder strap inside for emergency use

• Using the hand strap like a shoulder strap (Yes you Lala)

• My Kelly sits in the closet because it is a pain

Results are only viewable after voting.
one more pic

Robee :nuts:! Nice to see you back and fabulous pictures :biggrin:! I always wondered how a 28 Kelly would look with a canvas strap and if it wouldn't look too much out of proportion because 28 Kelly is quite small. But now I've seen your pics, I think the canvas strap on a 28 Kelly looks great as well. Thank you for sharing and hope all is well with you :flowers:.

WOW !!! Perfect score Robee :tup::tup:

Absolutely love them all - you look wonderful! :biggrin: Only selliers?

yes i only have sellier kelly,
need more tsk tsk

Robee :nuts:! Nice to see you back and fabulous pictures :biggrin:! I always wondered how a 28 Kelly would look with a canvas strap and if it wouldn't look too much out of proportion because 28 Kelly is quite small. But now I've seen your pics, I think the canvas strap on a 28 Kelly looks great as well. Thank you for sharing and hope all is well with you :flowers:.

in fact 28 sellier looks great w a long strap..... u can sling it such a way it wldnt get in the way. For a 35, u sling it to the back like how u carry a maxi:cool:

hi everyone (and apologies if i'm going a bit off topic), i have a newbie question. my newly adopted kelly did not come with the wide canvas strap. is it possible/difficult to find one at the boutique? really loving this thread as inspiration for using my kelly! tia!

hi everyone (and apologies if i'm going a bit off topic), i have a newbie question. my newly adopted kelly did not come with the wide canvas strap. is it possible/difficult to find one at the boutique? really loving this thread as inspiration for using my kelly! tia!

Congratulations on your new Kelly, which color did you get? At my local H. boutique, it's possible to order a wide canvas strap for the Kelly. If I am not mistaken, they come in different sizes too. Best is to ask your SA for a canvas strap and then you can go from there ;).