• Kelly

• Birkin

• Lydie

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
This could be the saddest thread ever.....

I can't make up my mind which of my three H bags to take to NYC. I only want to take one bag since I am only staying overnight. So, ladies help me out, PLEASE!!!!

The Kelly (black 32 cm togo) .... she is and will always be my favorite
The Birkin (black 30 cm togo) ..... very new and 'shiny'
The Lydie ( black box)... lovely for dinner but too small for Saturday.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• hermes2.jpg
    hermes2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 273
  • lydie.jpg
    lydie.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 271
  • Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 252
LOL Rose--not so sad at all...it's so hard deciding sometimes. Definitely the Birkin; the 30 actually holds quite a bit, can go from to day to evening (for most places), and you can always hook your straps on the turnkey when walking around the city. I have a feeling you'll miss her if you leave her at home!

I just voted for the Birkin. :smile: I've already met gorgeous Miss Kelly and I don't think Miss Lydie is practical as your only bag for traveling. Miss Birkin, however, would make a terrific traveling companion!

I brought my birkin and kelly to NYC and I found that I prefer to use the birkin for a trip to NYC. It is easier to get in and out of and holds more . . . and you always need more room than you think for a NY trip

Oh, my DH has not figured out that my Kelly and Birkin are two different bags yet......

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: Rose, this is hilarious!
I also vote for the birkin - but remember to hide the kelly while you're away (jst in case DH isn't going & notices that "the bag" is there, though you took "the bag." :P