I am curious! Which would you choose for a Gold Birkin....

Palladium or Gold Hardware, that is the Question?

• Palladium

• Gold

• Other (please specify in your post)

Results are only viewable after voting.

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Gold togo/clemence with Palladium or Gold hardware, and why? And does it matter if it is a Birkin or Kelly?

Just curious as to everyone's preferences. :nuts:

Palladium for either a Kelly or a Birkin. Now I am a bit biased towards palladium hardware. I think depending on the leather, the gold on gold might either be too much or get lost. On the other hand, the palladium adds a nice coolness to a warm shade and brings out the contrasting stitching more

I am a complete Palladium fan and it is what I have as Jag knows since she was so kind with my photographic ineptitude. I am fair and wear silver/platinum/cool shades so there was never a choice for me. I was slightly concerned that 'Gold' implied a warmth that meant Palladium might look a bit odd but it just looks amazing!

If my name were Jag...Palladium. You wear quite a bit of white gold/silver IIRC.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Am I that obvious! LOL! It's true, I hardly ever wear yellow gold- only palladium or white gold. But do you think that matters? Can I wear gold hardware even though my jewelry is white gold?