Share your impulsive pre-price increase Cartier buys!

my lips are sealed until I pick it come from sizing :biggrin: hehe i'm evil!

Ho there, I just found out today that Japan E boutique actually has a lower price .... You might want to check the price.. Cuz mine is $500 less if I have bought in Japan . I used google to convert the currency.

But I'm excited about your purchase and please do post pictures after you get it :smile:

Ho there, I just found out today that Japan E boutique actually has a lower price .... You might want to check the price.. Cuz mine is $500 less if I have bought in Japan . I used google to convert the currency.

But I'm excited about your purchase and please do post pictures after you get it :smile:
thanks!

it may actually end up being more then retail because duties coming into Canada can be upwards of 25% of price paid for the item!

taxes are 13% here so I rather buy from my local boutique :smile:

my lips are sealed until I pick it come from sizing :biggrin: hehe i'm evil!

Presenting Candice's baby Love....

picture.php

love this!

crazy increases..... 3 more years of increases and this bracelet will be close to 10k!!!

Perhaps... Plain Loves will be close to 10k, too!!! I cannot believe that WG 4-diamond Love is now more than 10k. I honestly feel that 10K is the price for the full diamond one!!!!! really crazy!!!