chinese laundry bags - which color

mandyfin

O.G.
Mar 24, 2006
I saw these today - they are quite large, but I was thinking of grabbing one for travel, or just to have a big bag - they are marked down to 50 dollars CDN each! What do you think? The white has blue trim piping and lilac lining, the black has pink piping and black lining, the tan has pink piping and beige lining.

Attachments

• 41252-black.jpg
    41252-black.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 380
  • 41252-tan.jpg
    41252-tan.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 308
  • 41252-white.jpg
    41252-white.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 116
I like the black best. The white is nice but it might show wear if you use it for travel. I don't know how I feel about tan with pink piping, not loving that combo.

I found a pic of the model with the bag - shows the size. How many of you would use a bag this big for an every day casual bag?

Attachments

• P07-C4072_1.jpg
    P07-C4072_1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 120
I found a pic of the model with the bag - shows the size. How many of you would use a bag this big for an every day casual bag?
I'd definitely use this as an everyday work bag. No need to worry about shoes, a sweater, umbrella, books or work folders...anything I might toss in at the last minute would most likely fit!

It's still full price (81.00 USD) on the Chinese Laundry site. I might grab one of these when/if they go on sale online...