Man bags what to get my hubby?

My BF makes all kinds of wisecracks about me and my purses, and how much I carry in them on a daily basis. Yet and still, he carries his backpack. In it is his wallet, toothpaste, toothbrush, eye drops, headache medicine, etc. In other words, the same things that would be in a woman's purse.

He carrys a non-descript black canvas backpack. He takes it to work with him every day, and when he's going to other places he takes it maybe 50% of the time. He's the first guy I've known to carry around a backpack, but quite honestly, I don't see how all other men can go around WITHOUT carrying one.

My BF makes all kinds of wisecracks about me and my purses, and how much I carry in them on a daily basis. Yet and still, he carries his backpack. In it is his wallet, toothpaste, toothbrush, eye drops, headache medicine, etc. In other words, the same things that would be in a woman's purse.

He carrys a non-descript black canvas backpack. He takes it to work with him every day, and when he's going to other places he takes it maybe 50% of the time. He's the first guy I've known to carry around a backpack, but quite honestly, I don't see how all other men can go around WITHOUT carrying one.
My hubby puts everything in his pockets or trys to claim space in my handbag when we go out .... it drives me mad because i end up with my own things and his , hence why i'm trying to get him his own :yes:

My hubby puts everything in his pockets or trys to claim space in my handbag when we go out .... it drives me mad because i end up with my own things and his , hence why i'm trying to get him his own :yes:

LOL

I remember that my dad would try to pull the same thing with my mom. She ended up having more of HIS stuff in her purse than hers!