Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Does anyone know if this looks like a real Chanel tassel? Thanks a bunch :smile:
Let me look around and see if I can find out. Here is a picture of the one on my Camera Bag (notice the screw is different). I know I have seen 2 or three different tassel holder parts. Obviously , if it is real, what it is attached to, is NOT. Someone may have taken the tassel off a thrashed bag...the opposite of taking the label out of a $2000 jacket .

Attachments

• DSCN6802.jpg
    DSCN6802.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 393
The person who took the tag out of the Chanel Jacket may have been part of the new trend to take tags out to reduce the price when it goes to a thrift store? ... that's all I can come up with.......

Or ... insanity? ... Insanity?

I know there was this trend of telling people who donated to cut their tags out. But that's consignment so .... that makes little sense.

The person who took the tag out of the Chanel Jacket may have been part of the new trend to take tags out to reduce the price when it goes to a thrift store? ... that's all I can come up with.......

Or ... insanity? ... Insanity?

I know there was this trend of telling people who donated to cut their tags out. But that's consignment so .... that makes little sense.
Well it worked, because that jacket is priced like a Chanel with the tag cut out!

Why are you ... not ... buying that baby? .......

can't the tag be replaced?
I may go back tomorrow and see if I can actually squeeze into it, but I think it is too small. If it fit I woulda bought it.
Ha ha ha..tag be replaced. Hi CHANEL, could you please send me a tag for this jacket someone cut the tag out of......I could however go pull the tag off another one. (Just kidding)

Last edited:
Let me look around and see if I can find out. Here is a picture of the one on my Camera Bag (notice the screw is different). I know I have seen 2 or three different tassel holder parts. Obviously , if it is real, what it is attached to, is NOT. Someone may have taken the tassel off a thrashed bag...the opposite of taking the label out of a $2000 jacket .
Thank you for that. It seems like there are several different kinds byt I have not seen one that looks like this one. My thought was the same - someone re purposed a tassel from a trashed bag..
The jacket...I have no words... I want to hope it will find a good home with someone who will not torture it any more.. I would be so tempted... Hope it fits you :smile:
What stunning finds!! Honestly, those shoes!

Adorable! So adorable! Look at the amazing shoes!
Thanks guys! I am so glad I found the shoes, I have a baby shower to go to this weekend and these bow shoes will be perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.