Small Compact Wallet

zjajkj

O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
Really difficult to find a wallet that suits me perfectly, this Yellow wallet come into the picture as a nice substitute.

Not as small as I wanted, but think I am liking the size more now. :P
Not sure if I like the color (yellow has never been my kind of thing), but it is getting into me now. :biggrin:

20130409_212153_zps06f03f59.jpg

20130409_212209_zpsf2a9921f.jpg

20130409_212231_zps6aeb3ea4.jpg

d - I've never been fond of yellow, mainly because I cannot wear it with my complexion. But that wallet is another story! Is that Yolk? It is a glorious bright color. I feel happy looking at it. No wonder it is getting to you.

d - I've never been fond of yellow, mainly because I cannot wear it with my complexion. But that wallet is another story! Is that Yolk? It is a glorious bright color. I feel happy looking at it. No wonder it is getting to you.
+1

I definitely can't pull off yellow but that color is perfection! It does make me smile!

j - i know right? Yellow has never been my kind of thing at all. I am not sure of the name of the color but it look bright yellow in some pics, IRL it is slightly more tanned. I love it more IRL than in pics.

Best of all, when I open up my bag to get my wallet, I am blind by the yellow - as though it is some blings kind-like. LOL

Gosh, how did I miss this reveal?

GORGEOUS wallet - love the color - I've got a Compact French wallet on my way from our favorite enabler ... can't wait to receive it after seeing this ...

:sunshine: