Your signature piece of jewelry

Mine would be the Dior Oui Ring...it's so delicate and whimsical, I absolutely adore it. I feel like it's simple, yet full of personality. I wear it everyday! Always brings a smile to my face :love:

I'll post a picture as soon as I can!

Mine would be the Dior Oui Ring...it's so delicate and whimsical, I absolutely adore it. I feel like it's simple, yet full of personality. I wear it everyday! Always brings a smile to my face :love:

I'll post a picture as soon as I can!

I love dior jewelry! Can't wait to see it.

Those are amazing! Were they custom or do they belong to any of the luxe houses?

Here it is..my blackberry's camera is not my friend nor my ring's, doesn't do the ring justice! ::smile:
oh and excuse the un-manicured nails...:P

Attachments

• IMG-20130331-00483.jpg
    IMG-20130331-00483.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,396
The piece I wear most often are my diamond studs which were a gift to me from my husband on our wedding. However I did have a question ... The way my ears are pierced is if I wear hoop earrings they stick out to the side of my head and I find that with my studs they point outward too. From the front all u can see is the side of the metal holding the earring in place (they are half carat each in a 6 prong setting). Is there a way of resetting them to fix this??

I wear my wedding set, a ring my husband got me for Christmas one year it is small and perfect for my right hand since I don't wear a lot of jewelry, and a super tiny emerald that was my mothers in my cartilage since I don't wear earrings daily. I need to buy some good black diamond studs since cheap earring bother me now (shame because I lose earring all the time!)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1364871119.241177.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1364870970.438817.jpg

Sorry for the ipad pics! I also realize how bad I need my wedding ring cleaned and dipped!

Last edited:
Just to follow up on my earlier post, I talked with the jeweler who made my studs and he recommended that I have them reset into a three prong martini setting. I have an appointment on Thursday!:biggrin:

Diamond studs...5 TCW VS2-SI1/G
Martini setting 18K WG
Good God...sorry the pic is so big and I'm not that hairy................................................
Skyqueen, I can't help but notice that you have gorgeous jewelry and what looks like impeccable taste ... Has buying fine jewelry always been your philosophy?

I don't mean that to sound weird... Its just that I also love jewelry but often don't want to save up for really great pieces but rather buy a lot of little trinkets for that instant gratification feel. And it's not that I don't like my trinkets (I love tiffany silver) but then I see people with truly magnificent jewelry and I think I should have just saved my small purchases. The thing is that we don't have a lot of disposable income right now (new house, 2 small children etc) and I like to switch things up and get something new every once and a while. Does anyone else have this dilemma?

I like to take my jewelry off when I get home. So I always keep on 5 white gold small hoops I wear in my ears, and a rutilated quartz hand made pendant.

My love bracelet and Pomellato rings annoy me after a while so I never keep them or watches on all the time.

I always wear my tiffany hook and eye bracelet and ring. Got them in New York around 2006 and still love them :smile:

7DDDD2FE-DDC1-47CE-9DA6-CBE451072195-8059-00000B1AF496F7E0.jpg