Shear Genius

I thought it was pretty good too. I was hoping Paul Jean (I think that was his name) would of stayed a bit longer. He seemed like a bunch of drama waiting to happen. Dr Boogie cracked me up. The blonde that did the feather mohawk is very angry. So yes I am hooked.

I went through a competition like this once. It is so stressful! You never know if people are going to "get" what you can do with hair or not. I did end up getting the job, thank goodness, but I am so glad no one televised it,lol! I'm watching it!

I went through a competition like this once. It is so stressful! You never know if people are going to "get" what you can do with hair or not. I did end up getting the job, thank goodness, but I am so glad no one televised it,lol! I'm watching it!

Oh good . glad you will be watching the drama unfold with us. You'll be a good source for this thread. :yes:

Watch Rene's face. You can really read who he dislikes, and I am pretty sure they are guaranteed to get the boot. While it is a competition, people have to get along with their coworkers. I had a feeling PJean was going.

hhaha i thought it was too funny!! :smile: I love all the characters and it seems like it will be reallly fun

thoose crrazzy hairdos they made were insane! :smile: but im not sure i agreed that the treasure box should have won,,,

anyway im hookeD!