Shear Genius

I was thinking they wanted Farrah....Even if she was healthy ~ I can't see her doing it. Jacqueline Smith was a weird choice......I wonder why she is doing it ~ maybe something new ~ keep her busy?

I agree too that Jacqueline Smith was kind of a strange choice to host the show but I have to comment on how great she looks for her age! She looks very good compared to what Farah or Kate Jackson look like now, she's really aged well!

I agree too that Jacqueline Smith was kind of a strange choice to host the show but I have to comment on how great she looks for her age! She looks very good compared to what Farah or Kate Jackson look like now, she's really aged well!

Yes, she's really been preserved quite well!!!:P

Okay - so what's up girls? No talk today about the show? ;) So no more Dr. Boogie. Whatever. I was sweating for Anthony during that photo shoot too. Yikes! What a jerk that photographer was!
And did anyone see that after-show show? With the panel of all the haircutters? So Tabatha won the $10K. You could tell everyone was thinking "what a *****." And she even said "Wow - I guess people just like a *****."
That Jean Paul is such a ninny. Did you see his frizzo hair? Oy.
Well, that's that.
Next week's it, and poisonally, I want Daisy to win!!!
Is she gay or not??:wlae:

This thread isn't very active! I've been watching and I'm rooting for Ben even though I'm not that confident that he'll win, he's def. the underdog. If not Ben then I want Daisy to win.

Spoilers Below! Don't scroll down if you don't want to know who won!

I new Anthony would win after I saw all their models hair. Of course the one person I didn't want to win won, oh well, I still love Ben. I liked his hairstyles, except he shouldn't have done an up-do. I hate to say it but Daisy did horrible, all three looked just plain bad.