Great Price For A Brand New Truffle City W/gh???

ROMIE-OMIE

Oct 17, 2006
What, in everyone's expert Bbag buying experience, is a great/reasonable/fair EBAY price for this bag? I realize that it is not a RARE color, but it is the GH and brand new. Expert Bbag buyer opinions please.

Pretty please.............:smile:

What, in everyone's expert Bbag buying experience, is a great/reasonable/fair EBAY price for this bag? I realize that it is not a RARE color, but it is the GH and brand new. Expert Bbag buyer opinions please.

Pretty please.............:smile:
You can still find them in stores for $1595. So I would think a good price is between $1000-$1500. Less than $1000 and I'd worry about the authenticity and more than $1500, just buy retail. If you want retail, Saks New Orleans had one in truffle.

Yeah!! Someone responded! Thanks!!!

Truth be told I have one that I am trying to find a home for and it is EXACTLY as described above. Though I have had some really low (in my opinion) offers. Like $1000.00 to $1100.00. Whereas I have seen the same bag, though in different colors, go for almost retail, $1595.00!!!?? It has been nuts! Bbags pretty much retain their full value or atleast really close to it. They don't get discounted $500 dollars! Oh well............she needs to go to someone that appreciates her value:queen:.

BTW, I am not trying to sell anything on this forum, so noone jump on me............just gettting opinions!

you can get a new one at LVR for 1400, and aloharag for 1595.. so i think 1100 to 1300 is a reseonable price for ebay. if you dun feel like to take the risk, you can just pay a little bit more for retail..

you can get a new one at LVR for 1400, and aloharag for 1595.. so i think 1100 to 1300 is a reseonable price for ebay. if you dun feel like to take the risk, you can just pay a little bit more for retail..

:confused1: I just calculated the LVR price in USD and it was $1580, not $1400.00.............? I would consider the $1300.00 but I haven't even gotten that high of an offer. Even $300 off retail is a substantial savings. But we all know that Ebay can be so up and down.

Oh well, I guess I will just keep waiting for the right person. Thanks for the advice:smile: .

ahhh, I know how you feel! I sold my White City that I had never used yet for only $1000 shipped ... so after the fees and shipping I was out a total of about $295 :Push:

very painful :crybaby:

ahhh, I know how you feel! I sold my White City that I had never used yet for only $1000 shipped ... so after the fees and shipping I was out a total of about $295 :Push:

very painful :crybaby:

Yep, it hurts. I guess what gets me is that I have watched all of the GH on Ebay and the vast majority have sold for very close to retail.
There was a FAKE that sold for over $1500.00:cursing: .
Maybe no one likes my truffle beauty:confused1: !!!

I will just keep on trying! Thanks!