Is Black Wack?

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
Hee hee, sorry for the weird title. :P

OK, right now, I have 1 Black First, 1 Black Day and 1 Black City. What can I say???? I'm a born and raised NYer (yes I now live in NJ but nevertheless.....).

Is anyone else wacky like me????

I am with you.:yes: I have a black first and city (NY does this to you, doesn't it??)-that's why I invested in some colour recently (and I moved to Australia;))!

Judie, did you just get those? I thought you only had a truffle Day. Well, you expanded fast!:P Well, I have a black City and a black Day! I have to have a black bag if not 3!:graucho:

MRG, Yes you got me. I started with the Truffle Day at NM. Then I purchased a Sapin Purse at NM. Decided I wanted a Black Day. Got it at aloha rag. Decided to exchange the Truffle Day for a Black City. The Black Day arrived and it was an 07- the leather was the same as my Black City and that bothered me.

Went back to NM today, exchanged the 07 Black City for a 06 Black City (now I understand the difference in the leathers!). Also exchanged my Purse for a 06 Black First. I think I am done, done, done :yahoo: