Is Black Wack?

Black has always been my go to color. I love the colors too, but, black is just so easy to wear (and keep looking great with little concern), so, you are not alone in your love of black!! I have a Black City, A black day and a black Thomas Wylde on the way!!! Shout out to Zac for a heads up on a fabulous sale!!!! :woohoo: OK, Maybe I have a few other black bags too!! :rolleyes:

Toni - your website is fantastic.

My first black bag delivers tomorrow!!! The day bag from SS 05. Can't WAIT.

I think nothing is more rock chick than a Bal bag in black. Its like the colour you must have.

I have a black Twiggy, black City, black pony first, and black multi-zip leather first, and I definitely want more black BBags -- a day, a shopper or a weekender. My other bags -- Sapin purse, ink twiggy, Marron 04 city and tan multizip first -- are mostly dark jewels tones.

Once you go black, you never go back! lol
:amazed: :roflmfao:

Black is my least favorite color bag. I had a black City, didn't like it, fiance hated it, sold it. I like my 2 black firsts, pebbled and flat brass, have one black Chanel that's ancient and that's it.
I have tons of white bags, better for Florida Keys where it's sunny and warm most of the year.

Guys, I can so relate. A little while back I was agonising over Argyle and Black and in the end I got the Black PT and I havent looked back since. All my other bags are black but hey, it goes with everything. My next BBag however will be Brown(Cafe) or Marine or Anthracite Brief with GH. I am hoping and praying that the local store will have it......:jammin: