The Diane von Furstenberg {DVF} thread!

Sorry, another question from the DVF noob! :confused1:
What is the difference in fit between the New Jeanne, and the New Jeanne TWO? I've noticed all my dresses are New Jeanne TWO but there are some called just plain "new Jeanne". Are they really very different?

I really appreciate all the info and help to all my questions!

just a quick note :smile:

as far as I know, New Jeanne has (golden or silver) snap buttons at the front of the arms and New Jeanne Two as none.

Besides this, I haven't seen any bis difference.

Sorry, another question from the DVF noob! :confused1:
What is the difference in fit between the New Jeanne, and the New Jeanne TWO? I've noticed all my dresses are New Jeanne TWO but there are some called just plain "new Jeanne". Are they really very different?

I really appreciate all the info and help to all my questions!

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a JEANNE in MIDNIGHT KISS in a 4 or 2? DVF boutiques are completely sold out. Not sure of any dept. stores that stocked this print....?

diane-von-furstenberg-black-new-jeanne-two-dress-product-1-5643873-238079207_large_flex.jpeg

Also was wondering if anyone has seen the MELODIE blouse (black/white, "heart trail small" print) in stores anywhere?

1198342_fpx.tif

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a JEANNE in MIDNIGHT KISS in a 4 or 2? DVF boutiques are completely sold out. Not sure of any dept. stores that stocked this print....?

cdnb.lystit.com/photos/2012/11/28/diane-von-furstenberg-black-new-jeanne-two-dress-product-1-5643873-238079207_large_flex.jpeg

Also was wondering if anyone has seen the MELODIE blouse (black/white, "heart trail small" print) in stores anywhere?

images.bloomingdales.com/is/image/BLM/products/2/optimized/1198342_fpx.tif?wid=356&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=sharp2&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg

Give the outlets a call and see if they have this print. Also check Ebay.

I have a new Julian in a size 4 that fits great... do you think a new Jeanne will fit well in a size 6. I also have the Julian in the plain black rayon in a 2 that is too tight. I don't live near anywhere that carries them do you girls have any suggestions?

I have a new Julian in a size 4 that fits great... do you think a new Jeanne will fit well in a size 6. I also have the Julian in the plain black rayon in a 2 that is too tight. I don't live near anywhere that carries them do you girls have any suggestions?

I wear a size 4 in both the New Julian and the New Jeanne. I have 1 size 6 and it fits but isn't as flattering as the 4. I would stick with the size 4.

Received my New Jeanne in Spiral Ferns Green today - the color is stunning! :sunshine:

(Meg - I can so see you in this color ;) )

I saw the Spiral Ferns Green on my trip to SCP, and I loved the color. I didn't get to see the purple since no one had it. I ordered that instead. I received it last night, and while I like it I don't love it. The color just isn't what I hoped for even though I don't know what I hoped for. I think it is just to close in color to a lot of stuff I already own. I am going to take it back to Nordstrom today and get the Green instead. I know I love that color, and it isn't similar to anything that I own. Oh and a heads up BG is doing a GC event that ends today. I ordered the Gardenia Bently (have been wanting to try this one) and a pair of black/nude rockstud kitten heels. There is no sales tax unless you live in NY which also is a savings.

diane-von-furstenberg-black-new-jeanne-two-dress-product-1-5643873-238079207_large_flex.jpeg

1198342_fpx.tif

Both of these are prints from older seasons. I have the dress in the same print as the Melodie that I got over a year ago. Ebay might be your best option.

I saw the Spiral Ferns Green on my trip to SCP, and I loved the color. I didn't get to see the purple since no one had it. I ordered that instead. I received it last night, and while I like it I don't love it. The color just isn't what I hoped for even though I don't know what I hoped for. I think it is just to close in color to a lot of stuff I already own. I am going to take it back to Nordstrom today and get the Green instead. I know I love that color, and it isn't similar to anything that I own. Oh and a heads up BG is doing a GC event that ends today. I ordered the Gardenia Bently (have been wanting to try this one) and a pair of black/nude rockstud kitten heels. There is no sales tax unless you live in NY which also is a savings.

You will love the Green! :biggrin: I've seen the purple IRL and I adore that color! I'm seriously debating to go ahead and order the Julian even though I don't love the cut just because I love the color so much and don't have any other purple dresses ;)

You will love the Green! :biggrin: I've seen the purple IRL and I adore that color! I'm seriously debating to go ahead and order the Julian even though I don't love the cut just because I love the color so much and don't have any other purple dresses ;)

The purple was pretty but really close to the blue swirl dress that I have. Took it back this afternoon and looked to see what DVF they had. Not much. Gotta get back to South Coast Plaza.