The Diane von Furstenberg {DVF} thread!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Welcome to the DVF thread! Please post your finds, questions, photos, etc. . . here!

Please DO NOT ask authenticity questions here, there's a 'sticky' thread at the top of the Wardrobe Forum for that :tup:
Also, as per the rules of tPF, do not post your own items for sell, auctions, advertise, etc . . .

The last one was archived.

LavenderIce - Thanks M! :hugs: You are too sweet!

Phiphi - I may just have to break down and get it. Of course, I may have to post a photo prior to the wedding so I can get comments on accessories and shoes... :graucho:

BaysideBeauty - ITA with you. Part of what drew me to the dress is that it is a nice alternative to the LBD. Great minds think alike! :ghi5:

Here is the Margaux. It's cute but not on me. The drop waist hits at my natural waist (I'm 5'8) which makes the back flair up on my huge arse. All bad. Also, the skirt is wool, but the top is silk. Highly recommend this dress for someone shorter with a less curvy body type.

image-1647392021.jpg

Yay new thread! I can't wait for fall, when I'll actually be able to wear my DVF and participate in this thread. :lol: I bought a second-hand Denise wrap dress (the one with the obi belt) and think it will be great for teaching (with a cami underneath, of course).

LavenderIce - Thanks M! :hugs: You are too sweet!

Phiphi - I may just have to break down and get it. Of course, I may have to post a photo prior to the wedding so I can get comments on accessories and shoes... :graucho:

BaysideBeauty - ITA with you. Part of what drew me to the dress is that it is a nice alternative to the LBD. Great minds think alike! :ghi5:

ooh yes!! please do!

Hooray a new thread! :wlae:

I must not buy this dress, but I REALLY want it.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/diane-v...extualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0

well.... since you are sending the margaux back this technically would balance it out. :graucho:

Oh wowzwers!! Duke, it's very cute on you. I love the print and color. Are you returning it?

you need it dc. :cool:

wearing the capreena in marigold - i took this in a 2 and it fits nicely - i think i could have even gone up to a 4. i love that it has pockets!!

IMG_9335+(1).jpg

phiphi said:
wearing the capreena in marigold - i took this in a 2 and it fits nicely - i think i could have even gone up to a 4. i love that it has pockets!!

Love it...the color, contrast, & peplum! What is it about yellow that makes a person smile involuntarily...? ;)