When was the last time you cried

Obsessive lv

Oct 30, 2006
and why? It seems several have been crying lately and I thought it would be nice to hear as I am sure not all are sad tears.

Me first, March 17th Saint Patricks Day, although sad, our bestman died following a car accident. :crybaby:

I really hate it. I have been crying every single day since February 16. I don't know... I am just so incredibly hurt by my husbands infidelity. I wish that no one would ever have to go through this. I don't understand why he did it. I don't understand how I could have not known. It just hurts SO much. Everyday I wake up and it's the first thing I think about. I go to bed and it's the last thing I think about. They had a long relationship by anyone's standards and it hurts me so much to know that the kind of relation we share, he was carrying on with someone else, It makes me feel so disposible like anyone could take my place in his life that I didn't mean enough or wasn't special enough to him to ignore this other woman. The way he is to me.

Three weeks ago. My brother was sent to the ICU. We found out it was cerebral aneurysm. He had to be airlifted to a different hospital and had to have an operation or the aneurysm might rupture that would kill him.... I wasn't actually crying for my brother because I knew then that he'll be saved. I cried because I've never heard my mom so hysterical like that. And she's the one with the heart problem. I was afraid something might happen to her... Thank God it's all over now. Brother is recuperating back home. And mom is finally relaxed.

Last night, after telling my fiance that I think his family does not like me. He is not being that supportive either. We are getting married in less than 6 weeks and I have just been dealing with all sorts of family, wedding related issues....ughhh!!