Help! Can u advise is this INK to u?? I'm confused....:)

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
I was browsing the diabro.net and saw this work bag (btw, i'm looking for INK color) and it said the color is dark sea (and i went to atelier.naff to reconfirm the INK color, another name called encre/dark sea)......but it doesn't persuade me that this is INK as i also tried to compare this pic with the rest of the pics that posted on INK CLUB....but looks different as it is supposed to have a bit of purple tones and dark blue tones....Well, this pic shows the dark blue tones but not purple tones....i'm really confused....I also understand the INK color supposed to be 2006 pre-spring but this one is actually 2007 spring/summer......PLS HELP!!!!!!:sad: :sad:
PS/I also attached the swatch colors for reference. Also, i have emailed to diabro.net but still waiting for their reply!!!
attachment.php

attachment.php

I was browsing the diabro.net and saw this work bag (btw, i'm looking for INK color) and it said the color is dark sea (and i went to atelier.naff to reconfirm the INK color, another name called encre/dark sea)......but it doesn't persuade me that this is INK as i also tried to compare this pic with the rest of the pics that posted on INK CLUB....but looks different as it is supposed to have a bit of purple tones and dark blue tones....Well, this pic shows the dark blue tones but not purple tones....i'm really confused....I also understand the INK color supposed to be 2006 pre-spring but this one is actually 2007 spring/summer......PLS HELP!!!!!!:sad: :sad:
PS/I also attached the swatch colors for reference. Also, i have emailed to diabro.net but still waiting for their reply!!!
attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi Celia,

Encre is french for ink.
So U found your baby.

Good Luck FX:heart: :heart: :heart:

Hi FX, so are u sayin that this is really INK color but how come it says the bag is from 2007 spring/summer which i tot is supposed to be 2006 pre-spring....??? I just wanna to confirm before i purchase this...thanks

Yah...that's wat i think but i tot usually they shld indicate as marine (dark blue) rather than dark sea right? well...will see wat diabro.net comments abt this.....:smile:

Oh, don't give up, Celia! I'm sure that you'll find that Ink Work you've been wishing for. I know that I've seen a couple on eBay, so they're sure to pop up now and again...

Thanks FX...no worries....diabro.net has confirmed that it is dark blue color....anyway, i will continue to look out for it.....thanks everyone!!