I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For...

I agree, it is fun, Plumtree, and ..... it makes me dance and sing when i see someone so happy with their new things.

It's definately infectious and whenever you hear/see someone tutting and eyerolling about us spending money it's times like this that you see that the enjoyment and subsequent value-for-money factor is sky high :tup: :love:

YES, I am extremely elated yet shocked to hear that my SO arrived...Good things comes at an Unexpected Time and Moment..it caught me offguard... I don't splurge often...maybe once every year and a half ..but when this time comes...It's a CELEBRATION....!!! ... and YES, I was dancing and screaming (Happy Dance..) when I heard that it's HERE..!!

WOW, WHAT A FANTASTIC BAG!!!! If I were you, I would not wait for spring to rock that baby. I'd put on a winter white or pale pink knit dress and some boots and have some fun!

Wear it in the best of health!!!

WOWZER! GREAT COLORS! What a fun bag for spring and summer! Fantastic reveal! Now, I want some ice cream!:smile: Congratulations to you! Can't wait for your modeling shots! I am so excited for you!!!! (A menthe 32 kelly is one of three on my wish list. Love this color!)

HI..Thanks for the compliments... Menthe is one of my FAV color. I have another one in Evelyne 3GM, I got last summer...I combined ALL my FAV colors in 1... ..I hope you get your Menthe Kelly soon....and MINT CHOC CHIP Ice Cream is my summer FAV treat too...!!

WOW, WHAT A FANTASTIC BAG!!!! If I were you, I would not wait for spring to rock that baby. I'd put on a winter white or pale pink knit dress and some boots and have some fun!

Wear it in the best of health!!!

Thank You so much... Yes, you are right... I can't wait to wear "rock this baby" and start having fun with it.... I LOVE White Jeans and light color outfits..I'm sure I would not resist rocking this baby that long.... Thank You!!