I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For...

YES, I LOVE PS... Specially around Spring Time. Mod Shots coming soon when I get some free time... THANK YOU so much, Darling!!!

PS..You know there's a FAB outlet mall close to PS called..Cabazon Outlet...a MUST STOP on the way..!!

I just spent the holidays down there, but my fave time of year in PS is the Spring also. And, oh yes, been going to Cabazon for years - love that place!!;)

Wow I can't believe i missed this reveal! But party's not over yet right..?:lol:

This is the most amazing birkin that I have ever seen in my life.

I love the story behind to your fabulous birkin! Very interesting and would love to

create one myself if I was to be offered!

Major congratz to you again ! And would love to see you modeling it with your

matching prada sunnies :hbeat:

How did I miss this thread? Congratulations on all your new beauties!

Thank You SO much... !

Truly one of a kind! Congrats!

Thank You..Yes, It is.. I got all my FAV colors in 1..

Wow I can't believe i missed this reveal! But party's not over yet right..?:lol:

This is the most amazing birkin that I have ever seen in my life.
I love the story behind to your fabulous birkin! Very interesting and would love to create one myself if I was to be offered!

Major congratz to you again ! And would love to see you modeling it with your matching prada sunnies :hbeat:

Darling LuvVintage.. I'm so H'appy you LUV it and The PARTY is not over..I'm still celebrating... I feel the most luckiest Guy in the world.. I'm a BIG fan of EVERYTHING Retro..so, With these colors..I wanted a Retro Colors with Modern Twist on a Bag. Yes, my planning started with the Prada Dixie Sunglasses S/S2012 that I got and I will post modelling pics with it..eventually.. Thank You!! :smile:

OMG..I'm such a DORK... I have always wondered How tpfers "Reply" quoted messages in 1 Bulk... I just figured it out...:roflmfao:

Thank You SO much... !

Darling LuvVintage.. I'm so H'appy you LUV it and The PARTY is not over..I'm still celebrating... I feel the most luckiest Guy in the world.. I'm a BIG fan of EVERYTHING Retro..so, With these colors..I wanted a Retro Colors with Modern Twist on a Bag. Yes, my planning started with the Prada Dixie Sunglasses S/S2012 that I got and I will post modelling pics with it..eventually.. Thank You!! :smile:

OMG..I'm such a DORK... I have always wondered How tpfers "Reply" quoted messages in 1 Bulk... I just figured it out...:roflmfao:

I know that feeling:P

Congrats on a fantabulous bag!!! You have some amazing bags HermesOnly! Wear them in the best of health!

Thank You SO much... !

I'm so happy for you! Great job on putting menth on the front panel it really brings the bag to life! It reminds me of my delicious mint birthday cake that I had few years ago :graucho: absolutely yummy! Can't wait for the mod pic~

Lol no worries I had to ask around few ptf'ers to figure it out myself. :roflmfao: