Bruce Willis Slams Celebrities that Flaunt Their Children!

pretty1983

Miss
Mar 28, 2007
Bruce Willis has slammed celebrities who flaunt their children in the
showbiz spotlight.

The ‘Die Hard’ actor went out of his way to keep his children away from Los
Angeles and the celebrity lifestyle when they were young to ensure they didn’t
become “Hollywood brats”.

The ‘Die Hard’ star who has three daughters - Rumer, 17, Scout, 14, and
Tallulah Belle, 12 - with former wife actress Demi Moore, raised the girls
in rural Idaho and even tried to protect them from knowing they had famous
parents.

Bruce, 52, told website jam!Showbiz: “The kids are great. They’re well
adjusted and they’re really cool. They treat people nicely and have turned
out to be really kind, thoughtful kids - not what you would think of as
Hollywood brats.

“For the first 10 years I felt it was my job to protect my girls from the
world and celebrity. They didn’t even know their mother and father were
famous until they got older. Now I feel I have to get them ready to go out
into the world, so it’s a very different thought process.”

The actor was married to Hollywood beauty Demi for 13 years until they
divorced in 2000.

Last year, Rumer was seen hanging out with Hollywood hell-raisers Paris
Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.

What he did was his choice. He shouldn't be bashing others for their choices. I personally think it would be shocking to find out that my parents are major celebrities and I never knew.

What he did was his choice. He shouldn't be bashing others for their choices. I personally think it would be shocking to find out that my parents are major celebrities and I never knew.

LOL agree, i wonder that madonna kept her kids from tv, and how their reaction when they knew her mom's "acts" on tvs all these years :roflmfao:

but idk bc his oldest is always showen clubbin with paris and linds and there have been pics out there of her partying
to me this sounds like the typical proud parent who never suspects his own are out there doing the dirty

Didn't Bruce or Demi have one of the kids act in a movie with them?? How is that shielding them from Hollywood??
I get the point he is trying to make but when your kid is photographed out clubbing with Paris you should probably keep your mouth shut.

i don't understand though, people in Ohio go to the movies, have tv...no one in Ohio saw Diehard? i just don't get how they had no idea their parents were celebs..

Didn't Bruce or Demi have one of the kids act in a movie with them?? How is that shielding them from Hollywood??
I get the point he is trying to make but when your kid is photographed out clubbing with Paris you should probably keep your mouth shut.

This is what first came to mind, other than that I agree with him but he should practise what he preaches:yes: