Cartier Love Bracelet

What does everyone do when you work out? Leave alone? Cover with sweatband?

I do yoga with mine. Thought about using a sweat band but haven't found one. So far, it is fine & does not bang into things. I was extra careful the first couple of days working out with it. Eventually I just got used to it.

I just got my RG Love last week and I'm headed to the gym tomorrow for my first workout with it. I am so worried I'll bang it into things and scratch it! What kind of sweat band are you all talking about? I think I should try and find one.

I wear mine when practicing hot yoga and pililates yes I still feel uncomfortable when doing certain poses .. Because the bracelet kinda limited my wrist movement ..
I would like to know more about the sweat bands pls post more info ladies ...

I do yoga with mine. Thought about using a sweat band but haven't found one. So far, it is fine & does not bang into things. I was extra careful the first couple of days working out with it. Eventually I just got used to it.

Kiana,
May i know if your bracelet is snug or loose? Mine is loose (it can pass below my wristbone),
I'm just curious if certain pose (the cat or the snake) that the bangle will touch the floor if you know what i mean.

cldixon1 said:

I actually cover mine with a sweatband just because mine does slide a little and not only will the sweatband keep it in place but also protects it. I do crossfit, spinning and yoga. I def can't have it getting in the way while crossfit

Kiana,
May i know if your bracelet is snug or loose? Mine is loose (it can pass below my wristbone),
I'm just curious if certain pose (the cat or the snake) that the bangle will touch the floor if you know what i mean.

Mine also can pass below my wristbone. I have the size 16 & I think that is the smallest size. I prefer to wear it snug but I guess that's as snug as it gets since my wrist is small. The bracelet can touch the floor if I let it. On some level, I'm still conscious about it & make an effort for it not to slide down my wrist. I have not found a good sweatband that people are talking about & don't know if it's comfortable so haven't been using one with it. Maybe I should get one; but for now it does not bother me that much to be wearing it with my practice since I don't want to be taking my bracelet on/off all the time. Hth

Mine also can pass below my wristbone. I have the size 16 & I think that is the smallest size. I prefer to wear it snug but I guess that's as snug as it gets since my wrist is small. The bracelet can touch the floor if I let it. On some level, I'm still conscious about it & make an effort for it not to slide down my wrist. I have not found a good sweatband that people are talking about & don't know if it's comfortable so haven't been using one with it. Maybe I should get one; but for now it does not bother me that much to be wearing it with my practice since I don't want to be taking my bracelet on/off all the time. Hth

Hi kiana,
Thank you for your reply. When I wore my bracelet I am very concious when I workout because I dont want to do any damage to them. I am cery careful with all ny jewelery and I take good care of them especially my LOVE. Hiwever 2 weeks into wearing it the bracelet changes its shape and now have been for check and repair for the past 3 weeks. Im still waiting for it and see what they say about it. Anyways in regards to the sweatband, I too cant find the perfect one so
I use a new sock and cut the close end and use it to cover my bracelet when I workout.

Hi kiana,
Thank you for your reply. When I wore my bracelet I am very concious when I workout because I dont want to do any damage to them. I am cery careful with all ny jewelery and I take good care of them especially my LOVE. Hiwever 2 weeks into wearing it the bracelet changes its shape and now have been for check and repair for the past 3 weeks. Im still waiting for it and see what they say about it. Anyways in regards to the sweatband, I too cant find the perfect one so
I use a new sock and cut the close end and use it to cover my bracelet when I workout.

I am very OCD about my jewelry & personal stuff in general too. But slowly learning to be better at it; otherwise I will never wear or enjoy my jewelry! Lol. I will probably see if I can find a good sweat band. For now, I'm just careful with it & so far it's been fine. :smile: hope your bracelet gets fixed by cartier soon.

I wear mine when practicing hot yoga and pililates yes I still feel uncomfortable when doing certain poses .. Because the bracelet kinda limited my wrist movement ..
I would like to know more about the sweat bands pls post more info ladies ...

I actually cover mine with a sweatband just because mine does slide a little and not only will the sweatband keep it in place but also protects it. I do crossfit, spinning and yoga. I def can't have it getting in the way while crossfit

I'm so happy this subject came up, I'm having a problem with this.

When I just had one I didn't use anything for my yoga practice, but now I have the Clou (yay!) and I don't want them banging together for an hour a day like that so I have been wearing a yoga headband wrapped between the two. But now I have a vein on the side of my arm that gets bigger when I exercise, and having anything constricting it, like the headband is pretty painful! I've been trying to get the Clou and the headband as close to my hand as possible, away from my arm, but if there are any other solutions out there, I'd love to hear them!

When I just had one I didn't use anything for my yoga practice, but now I have the Clou (yay!) and I don't want them banging together for an hour a day like that so I have been wearing a yoga headband wrapped between the two. But now I have a vein on the side of my arm that gets bigger when I exercise, and having anything constricting it, like the headband is pretty painful! I've been trying to get the Clou and the headband as close to my hand as possible, away from my arm, but if there are any other solutions out there, I'd love to hear them!

What about a simple hair tie? That should be enough to keep them separated and, hopefully, won't cause any problems.

lanasyogamama said:

Hmm what if you just cover your love with a thin wrist/sweat band but leave the clou uncovered? I have an Adidas one that is thin and not very wide that works well, the Nike ones are thick, wide and tighter. Or a tight compression sleeve and cut it so you just use it at the wrist to cover the love

I tried that, they roll over the hair tie. :/

Just popping in to the Love thread because I've started to have dreams about owning the bracelet! Don't own one yet but have other bangles I wish to protect and I find this type of hair tie to be very good at separating two bangles and stop them from hitting each other:

Swirly+Do+Ponytail+Holder.jpg

Got some in Shanghai two years ago and have been using them ever since - love them for hair buns and very convenient to wear on the wrists. Because they're bigger than ties, it should do the trick :smile: HTH